Home

PS3 US option files??

This is a discussion on PS3 US option files?? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: PS3 US option files??

I tried loading my 2010 option file, and some of it actually worked. Liverpool was still Merryside Red, because last year it ws licensed, this year not. All the tournaments and leagued matched up. The biggest problem was that there were no teams from the b league. All the mls option data, along with my created teams, were nowhere to be found. I wonder how to fix that? Suggestions?
Old 10-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice
Anybody know of any Bundesliga OF's for the NA version?
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80971

Not finished or available yet, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
I tried loading my 2010 option file, and some of it actually worked. Liverpool was still Merryside Red, because last year it ws licensed, this year not. All the tournaments and leagued matched up. The biggest problem was that there were no teams from the b league. All the mls option data, along with my created teams, were nowhere to be found. I wonder how to fix that? Suggestions?
The import function works, but you can't 'fix' any of the missing data. The importing simply doesn't bring over the data for the created teams in 'B'.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80971

Not finished or available yet, though...

The import function works, but you can't 'fix' any of the missing data. The importing simply doesn't bring over the data for the created teams in 'B'.
I'm going to try something. I'm going to import the data. Then, replace the teams in the pes league with mls teams. do you think the uniforms will come with it?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:48 PM   #20
Rookie

OK guys. Good news and some bad news. 1st the good news, all of the emblems from Connoll's mls file import into pes 2011 and you can replace teams in the pes league. Also, all of the jersey edits are there as well. Which leads me to my bad news. You have to manually match the jersey edits to the correct team. So, Connoll, if you read this, do you happen to know what edit jersey number went with each mls team? Knowing that would make the matching quicker.

Also, the Liverpool crest and kit needs to be imported. Brazil is unlicensed as well. However, I think that may be easy enough to edit.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:48 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
OK guys. Good news and some bad news. 1st the good news, all of the emblems from Connoll's mls file import into pes 2011 and you can replace teams in the pes league. Also, all of the jersey edits are there as well. Which leads me to my bad news. You have to manually match the jersey edits to the correct team. So, Connoll, if you read this, do you happen to know what edit jersey number went with each mls team? Knowing that would make the matching quicker.
No, I'm not sure about the kit numbers. You probably could figure that out relatively easily by thumbing through the kit images that were loaded directly on to your PS3.

I have not played with the import function yet (I've barely played the game thus far b/c of busyness elsewhere). The guy I worked with on last year's file (Bolivianfire) imported and has been working on the game; he's probably going to send me what he's been working on to look over in coming days. So I should have a better handle on the import functionality and what's up with the potential of an MLS OF later on in the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2010, 12:52 AM   #22
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
No, I'm not sure about the kit numbers. You probably could figure that out relatively easily by thumbing through the kit images that were loaded directly on to your PS3.

I have not played with the import function yet (I've barely played the game thus far b/c of busyness elsewhere). The guy I worked with on last year's file (Bolivianfire) imported and has been working on the game; he's probably going to send me what he's been working on to look over in coming days. So I should have a better handle on the import functionality and what's up with the potential of an MLS OF later on in the week.
Sounds good man
Old 10-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
Rookie

Cool. Looking forward to it. In the meantime, I'll do what I can with this matching thing.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Anybody know where I can get some La Liga chants for the PS3?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »