Home

Master League Thread

This is a discussion on Master League Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #25
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Master League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonw2
i give up alot of goals on corners. I still can't figure out how to dive on a PK. It took my alot of practice to get off a good PK shot, but i dont know how to stop them.
On the PS3, you push L or R on the LS and push the square button. You have to time it to the PK'er.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2011, 07:17 AM   #26
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

still struggling with my back to back losses in the champions league 16...

TEAMWORK
gave you guys noticed a big difference in how this rating works in pro evo ML? so the idea is the longer a player has been with the team and (more parabolic) played significant games, the rating will go up (btw - tip i think youth players come in with a very high teamwork, might just be the one player though).

i am trying to get a handle on how significant this is? i have been quite active in the transfer market. in fact, of my 11, silva, adam johnson, lukaka, and muller see significant time.

please weigh in... this might be some sort of hidden team form stat...
Old 01-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
On the PS3, you push L or R on the LS and push the square button. You have to time it to the PK'er.
Ok thnx, it happens so rare i dont get to practice it much
Old 02-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonw2
Ok thnx, it happens so rare i dont get to practice it much
I'm pretty sure there's a way to practice PKs in Training mode. I'm not on my PS3 right now but when I am I'll let you know how to get to it.

Now to my question; Anybody ever use the "Leave to Coach" option for games you don't want to play? If so, does the "coach" make appropriate substitutions when necessary? Or will the "coach" just leave your players in there to become fatigued? I want to sim some games but I want to make sure my players are getting rotated so they can have rest and to develop others.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:19 AM   #29

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice
I'm pretty sure there's a way to practice PKs in Training mode. I'm not on my PS3 right now but when I am I'll let you know how to get to it.

Now to my question; Anybody ever use the "Leave to Coach" option for games you don't want to play? If so, does the "coach" make appropriate substitutions when necessary? Or will the "coach" just leave your players in there to become fatigued? I want to sim some games but I want to make sure my players are getting rotated so they can have rest and to develop others.
All you have to do is choose to practice FK and put the ball in the Penalty area and you'll practice taking PKs.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:31 AM   #30
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
...teams play so different, you have to understand the style and adapt...
I haven't started a ML yet, still waiting on the Daymos 360 edit file V3 with the Bundesliga, and so I've mainly been playing BAL...

But yes, the different strategies... From game to game, and situation to situation... It's outstanding. The coaches will change formations and strategies appropriately, to the point where the action on the pitch changes dramatically. This is a great soccer sim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
...TEAMWORK
gave you guys noticed a big difference in how this rating works in pro evo ML...

please weigh in... this might be some sort of hidden team form stat...
The higher the teamwork rating the better players will connect their passes and be in sync with each other.

My BAL player's teamwork rating has been steadily climbing throughout the season, and at one point there was even a cutscene after a game where a player came up to me and said that my teammates were starting to get used to playing with me...

And just a few games ago I saw another cutscene where a player came up to me and basically said I was an integral part of the team, and from then on it's been a lot easier to connect passes, etc.

PES 2011 finally feels like the arrival of PES for this generation.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #31
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Starting a new ML with Juventus -- take that Riz! -- using Sergio's OF with Serie B/Bundesliga (via PESgaming.com). It will be a nice change of pace to play in a different league and with a team I won't feel guilty about reconstructing.

Spent some time looking over my squad, but I'm going to need some games to get my tactics down. At first glance, it looks like I'm heavy on CMs and solid but not great strikers, while light on wide players. The defense has a good deal of depth (without star talent), with 2-3 suitable fullbacks on each side and 4 CBs over 80 (with Palmeiri from the youth team). And of course GK is stacked with Buffon & Storari. I put Manninger on the transfer list in hopes I can get some extra cash and I'll likely list a few more players once I get more familiar with the squad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 11:31 AM   #32
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

I have started a new ML with arsenal... actually, north london as i have never uploaded one of team files... i guess i should, just seems daunting

premier league seems a bit harder than Italy, top to bottom... will keep you guys posted.

i am going to have an organic team here... not sell anyone, dont bring in new stars, but use youth team. will see how it goes. how many years does ML go for??

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »