Home

MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2011, 01:48 AM   #57
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MLS OF for PES 2011 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
No, unfortunately. That's still up in the air. But not now. BolivianFire's not up to it at the moment and I'm a little squeamish myself.

Thinking longer term, I might consider something like the NASL, as eight teams would be more manageable than having to fill up the entire league. I'm also still open to other suggestions, just to hear if there are any interesting ideas, even if I'm a bit non-committal right now.
The NASL squads would be great. Thanks for the update too. Not sure I wanna download it yet though. Got a pretty good BAL going right now.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:14 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 7

Bump. Another update has been posted (v 1.1):

- Added a few new, improved MLS kit PNGs (for New England & Colorado).
- MLS rosters updated to May 14.
- Continued adjustments to MLS player stats, formations, lineups, boots, & accessories.

Again, see here for full details and relevant download links:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...50&postcount=1
Old 05-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #59
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Waiting for the psn to come back so I can update my official konami version and then update your file. Arrgghh
Old 05-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #60
Rookie

I too am waiting for the psn to come back up. I can't believe that there is nowhere to download Konami's dlc other than the psn. Oh well.

Anyway, quick question. I have this option file ready to go, and was wondering if the US had their 3rd(red) jersey included? The suspense of not knowing is killing me.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #61
Pro

Sorry about the dlc situation...sucks.

As for the US 3rd, we haven't added it, primarily because it's, well, the 3rd kit. In general, we haven't paid too much attention to NT jerseys recently...a couple could be updated.

(If you want to add the US 3rd on your own, there's a PNG here.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2011, 11:38 PM   #62
Rookie

Thanks Connell. Now the really stupid question. After downloading the picture, do I just replace it with the one I want to replace it with, or how does this work? Do I need to open it with winrar? Sorry for all the questions, but this is new territory for me. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:07 AM   #63
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
Thanks Connell. Now the really stupid question. After downloading the picture, do I just replace it with the one I want to replace it with, or how does this work? Do I need to open it with winrar? Sorry for all the questions, but this is new territory for me. Thanks in advance.
No prob. Basically, you want to load the image on to the PS3 harddrive first and then go in and load it internally within the game. Try these instructions:

1. D/L the kit image (PNG); then move the image from your PC to a USB stick
2. Insert USB stick into PS3
3. On the menu of your PS3 (before you start up PES) scroll to PHOTO and then scroll up to your USB. Press Triangle on it and go to 'Display all'. Find your kit image and press triangle on it and go to COPY.
4. Load up PES
5. Go to edit mode then "Edit team"
6. Choose "uniform" then "markings", then click on "chest logo". Click on "import data" ,click "next" then choose the image on your PS3 harddrive that you copied from USB.
7. Position it how you want then save it (either leave as is or 1 or 2 clicks up, usually).
8. You'll be asked to save the PNG over an already existing kit. On our OF, it probably makes sense to replace the existing 2nd USA kit, which I think is kit #149.

After that, you should be good. You'll have to go into the 'uniform edit' and change the color combos on the kit, obviously. And if you d/l and use any of our future updates, you're going to have to go in and redo those color changes each time.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you run into any problems.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:08 AM   #64
Rookie

That does help. I wll tackle thiis just as soon as the psn comes back up. I'll definitely go ahead and load it to the hard drive. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »