Home

Something for those struggling with shot direction

This is a discussion on Something for those struggling with shot direction within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Something for those struggling with shot direction

I've seen a lot of complaints regarding shot direction, or lack there of. Well last night, I decided to switch to the vertical wide camera. What a game changer for me! Give this camera a go and I promise your shot direction problems will be a thing of the past. It is so much easier to place the ball where you want.

I really love this camera for dribbling as well, it seems like I can pull more tricks and maneuver around defenders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Something for those struggling with shot direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Well last night, I decided to switch to the vertical wide camera. What a game changer for me!
That's all I've ever used, that and the player cam. Have never played PES in all these years using anything other than one of those two cams.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
I've seen a lot of complaints regarding shot direction, or lack there of. Well last night, I decided to switch to the vertical wide camera. What a game changer for me! Give this camera a go and I promise your shot direction problems will be a thing of the past. It is so much easier to place the ball where you want.

I really love this camera for dribbling as well, it seems like I can pull more tricks and maneuver around defenders.
I never thought that this could be a possible reason. I have just been pressing "UP" or "DOWN" on the stick to put the ball in the corners, whereas in the past it would have been a 45 degree angle direction. I'll try this out...
Old 11-08-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Have yet to pick this game up, mostly for this one reason. I'm in contact with a fellow who uses the player camera exclusively. He loved PES 2011 as I did. But he's told me the shooting is seriously fubar this year, even when using the player cam (third person on-field perspective). And the fact that Konami removed the Shot Technique rating this year, which was absolutely critical to getting the shooting to work properly last year, suggests to me that this is an issue with this year's game that possibly can't be fixed.

Last edited by peigone; 11-08-2011 at 08:07 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »