Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Details, Screenshots and Debut Trailer

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Details, Screenshots and Debut Trailer within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Or do some kind of online roster share for consoles. Getting option files can be tediuos as hell.

Something like 2K Share could do wonders for pes. I haven't bought one since the ps2 days, but I hope pes can take over fifa again.

This all sounds good, but we will see if it amounts to anything.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Details, Screenshots and Debut Trailer

^That is a great idea. That would save roster editors and people a lot of time.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:38 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Konami should just pony up the cash to get decent licenses and revamp their match rating and transfer system.

That video is just pretty useless.
No gameplay at all and just Ronaldo running.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Yeah, worthless video. PES is starting to market like EA though (honestly, "first touch" as a feature? really...frickin soccer moms/dads).

I understand marketing includes features - but why not just market the way PES5 and pES6 were - they were highly underrated, until the community (customers) found on their own the subtle beauty of the first touch, shooting from long range, crazy goal mouth action, quick response, individual play; etc.

Just stupid marketing - I'm not watching anymore unless it's a live gameplay video - someone wake me up when that happens.

Oh, and for crying out loud MUTE the damn dribble noise and pass (if the stadium is so loud, then we shouldn't be able to hear the dribble...duh).

:P
Old 05-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #21
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i wish they would announce walking as a new feature....

i'm so sick of the break neck pace of video game football sometimes...

real football actually slows down..

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, worthless video. PES is starting to market like EA though (honestly, "first touch" as a feature? really...frickin soccer moms/dads).

I understand marketing includes features - but why not just market the way PES5 and pES6 were - they were highly underrated, until the community (customers) found on their own the subtle beauty of the first touch, shooting from long range, crazy goal mouth action, quick response, individual play; etc.

Just stupid marketing - I'm not watching anymore unless it's a live gameplay video - someone wake me up when that happens.

Oh, and for crying out loud MUTE the damn dribble noise and pass (if the stadium is so loud, then we shouldn't be able to hear the dribble...duh).

:P
A lot has changed since then Matteo. You can't market the same the way.

It's a sizzle video, doesn't show much but much more than PES has done in the past. I think what it does do is that it shows off some real personality in a way that the other game has always failed to deliver. CR7 looks and runs like CR7. A lot of the ways we (hardcore fans) want PES to improve on aren't really back of the box features like the pace of the game.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:14 AM   #23
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

PES 2013 – Hands-On Suggests Konami May Reclaim Critical High Ground

http://daily-portal.com/2012/05/pes-...l-high-ground/

PES 2013 could top FIFA 13, suggests our early hands- on. Konami are layering on buzzword features, like PES Full Control – manual passing/shooting, plus revised first touch – but for us it’s all about feel.

Ronaldo is absurd – almost a cheat character. We beat three defenders using deft stick touches alone. Iniesta does a quick foot-roll thing (with no button prompts) allowing for super tight control, Kaka glides like real-life, Robben dribbles with that weird, upright accuracy – it’s all part of the new Player ID system, with 50 uncannily realistic star players.

(R) adds closer control and fiddly tricks, but dribbling is very intuitive – more responsive than FIFA. Manual passing is like last year (good), but manual shooting (L) is a revelation.
It’s unsettling at first, like a sensitive version of FIFA’s finesse modifier, but we soon curled in a sweet 30-yarder with Ronaldo. Star players can beat men with their first touch via (R) – we only used it effectively a few times in ten matches, so it’s far from a cheat.

Visually, it’s better than PES 2012, although animations still look a little ‘canned’. But player likenesses and special moves are incredible, like John Terry’s last-gasp torpedo dive. Tackling needs work, but this is early code.

FIFA is more fluid, PES sharper – it’s your call. One thing is for sure though: PES has lost the arcade zip of recent years, opting for a slower, sim-style pace. FIFA 13 needs to make big strides if it’s to come out on top.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:20 AM   #24
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah, its gonna take at least 3 hard years for them to surpass fifa.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »