Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #65
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Can't wait till I get home! I feel it's going to be a long wait for this game until retail.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #66
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I've probably played more than 20 games now and I've only scored like four goals. And of those four goals, one of them was accidentally knocked in by the computer lol. I was trying to hang of things on professional, but it's looking like I'm not built for that quite yet. I'm gonna give regular a shot and see how that goes.

In Fifa, I could just run down the sideline, shoot a cross and score a lot of goals like that, but PES isn't giving me anything easy. I've been struggling like crazy and I'm loving it. I went ahead and pre-ordered this along with Madden when I stopped by Gamestop a little bit ago. As long as they don't do anything to break the game, I don't see how I wouldn't enjoy the full version of PES.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 07-25-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #67
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Demo unlockers available for the PC version over at Evo-Web. Change the half length to 30 minutes, turn on injuries, etc.
Nice. The perks of being a PC gamer. These 5 minute halves on the 360 are killing me.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
I tapped A to pass to a teammate 5 yds from me and hit a rocket past him to a teammate 20 yds further but in the same direction. So I guess it was a case of ba ratings and randomness although it was an Italian midfielder so his rating shouldn't have been too terrible
The timing for passes can be tricky in some occasions, but all in all is good I'm re-learning the timing too, especially for manual. It's been a while since I played.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #69
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
All sports gamers should have this game in their collection. It's great.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #70
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I've probably played more than 20 games now and I've only scored like four goals. And of those four goals, one of them was accidentally knocked in by the computer lol. I was trying to hang of things on professional, but it's looking like I'm not built for that quite yet. I'm gonna give regular a shot and see how that goes.

In Fifa, I could just run down the sideline, shoot a cross and score a lot of goals like that, but PES isn't giving me anything easy. I've been struggling like crazy and I'm loving it. I went ahead and pre-ordered this along with Madden when I stopped by Gamestop a little bit ago. As long as they don't do anything to break the game, I don't see how I wouldn't enjoy the full version of PES.
Totally agree pappy.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

The Player ID feature is serious stuff. It is amazingly deep.

Take a look at Cristiano Ronaldo, the guy is literally alive: how he moves with and without the ball, how he dribbles, how he shoots, how he passes, how makes a pre-dribble move.

The other player I noticed was how John Terry performs his tackles, how he closes down opponents. I have never enjoyed watching a tackle up close in slow motion so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 18

Def a step in the right direction. Hopefully the game will look good once they implement the Fox Engine next year. Not bowled over by the game but it is the best they have done on this generation of machines for sure.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »