Home

PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #17
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More

I was looking forward to the ps4 version because the gameplay is excellent for me. The lack of some editing features and option files is a huge letdown. The pc version is not looking too good either. Probably gonna just have to go with the ps3 version, though it just doesn't feel as smooth as next gen
Old 10-17-2014, 07:28 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Presentation is no PES love child.

PES 2015 will please a lot of those old die hard PES fanatics like me. For me, like most of you, the gameplay is essential and miles ahead of the other competitor.

Unfortunately, these presentations will fail to attract new users. Master League in all it's 2002 glory is probably enough for me, but the presentation is straight out of PS2 days if not PS1.

By the way: I will love to crawl into the edit mode and fix almost all names and kits. The lack of the Bundesliga is not Konamis but the Bundesliga's fault (exclusive licensing to EA).
Old 10-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #19
Rookie

Re: PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More

I heard you can't create your own stadium, just banners and grass patterns and seat colors on the generic stadiums. I don't mind the generic kits and fictional teams, as I enjoy creating my own uniforms and sponsors etc... but this total lack of stadiums is a no buy for me. I assumed I could create relatively different stadiums like on older PES versions, but this news has made me hold off on buying. Is it really that difficult to create random generic stadiums? You don't really have to change that much, just a slight difference is good enough. But I can't play like the French League leagues 1 and 2 if basically four different teams will play in the same stadium. Rediculous. No longer a must purchase.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:30 AM   #20
Rookie

Regarding game modes...

During PES's glory days, I had such great time playing various tournaments such as World cup, Euro cup and Champions league. For each tournament, I would challenge the game mode again and again with various teams until I win the cup.

I haven't heard exclusion of this game mode so I'm very excited.

Master league will be master league and I will go through it with few teams as well. I think league with second division is big improvement.

It will be loads of fun until 2016.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »