Home

Edit data

This is a discussion on Edit data within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2014, 06:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Edit data

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubbs79
So what your saying is my team. Names, coaches, and kits will stay but the transfers in the next window will update?

And is there a way to re-download the lastest rosters? If so will THAT erase any of my data...??? Sorry for all the q's, new to PES and these updates and saves are way different then fifa.... But the game is about 10x more enjoyable for me and I'm not going back any time soon
Im not sure of this but very curious my self. I've done tons of editing but I'm also seeing people stating the patches/updates resets all your edits.... I"ve stopped editing since I've read about this and waiting on this so called" December" update we're supposed to have. Also bit annoying but every ones names are in CAPS. which I didnt know when I started edit/creating players.. oh well. not a game breaker..
Old 12-09-2014, 08:46 AM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUWS
Im not sure of this but very curious my self. I've done tons of editing but I'm also seeing people stating the patches/updates resets all your edits.... I"ve stopped editing since I've read about this and waiting on this so called" December" update we're supposed to have. Also bit annoying but every ones names are in CAPS. which I didnt know when I started edit/creating players.. oh well. not a game breaker..
Something def happened with my edit data. Was playing a Roma - Man Citeh UCL game last night and the Man Citeh kits were not the one's I created for them.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:58 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Something def happened with my edit data. Was playing a Roma - Man Citeh UCL game last night and the Man Citeh kits were not the one's I created for them.
Hmm, did you notice if any of your edits were changes ?( Players name/ team names ..ect) I played a game late last night ( actually more like this morning at 1 am) but did not see nay updates or any changes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 08:24 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubbs79
So what your saying is my team. Names, coaches, and kits will stay but the transfers in the next window will update?

And is there a way to re-download the lastest rosters? If so will THAT erase any of my data...??? Sorry for all the q's, new to PES and these updates and saves are way different then fifa.... But the game is about 10x more enjoyable for me and I'm not going back any time soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkhalil View Post
quick question: when the new Data pack with new teams, stadiums etc.comes out in Dec, will it wipe out all of the editing I have been doing (i.e. teams names, kits etc) if I install it ???

Answer: All it will do to your editing is reset the squads of every team. So if you have removed duplicate NT players then you will need to do it again. Same goes for any teams you may have created.

Everything else such as team names, kits, players you have edited, etc will be untouched
Old 03-04-2015, 12:43 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR_drummerboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkhalil View Post
quick question: when the new Data pack with new teams, stadiums etc.comes out in Dec, will it wipe out all of the editing I have been doing (i.e. teams names, kits etc) if I install it ???

Answer: All it will do to your editing is reset the squads of every team. So if you have removed duplicate NT players then you will need to do it again. Same goes for any teams you may have created.

Everything else such as team names, kits, players you have edited, etc will be untouched
It wipes out any player transfer and team conference changes. Also resets the countries of your edited players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »