Home

CPU Crossing into the box (Adjustment/Editing Needed?)

This is a discussion on CPU Crossing into the box (Adjustment/Editing Needed?) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2015, 02:16 AM   #9
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CPU Crossing into the box (Adjustment/Editing Needed?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Review
I`m using Paul`s option file. The guy does a ton of work on it every year.

http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.com.au/

My edit file is compatible with the Mar 16 update (BLUS version). If you have that update I will upload it in the next couple days.
Sounds great I am back to my PS3 version of this game and have that update, it was too hard to leave all the proper kits, leagues, and fan chants I downloaded for the PS4 version.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:47 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Sounds great I am back to my PS3 version of this game and have that update, it was too hard to leave all the proper kits, leagues, and fan chants I downloaded for the PS4 version.
Exactly why I stuck with PC and PS3 although my PC is giving me a lot of problems so I`ve been on PS3.

Here is the link to version 1 of my edit file. Just overwrite your old edit file. Has to be the March 16 one done by Paul. All credit goes to Paul for all the kit work, stadium names, banners, rivals, appearances, logos, badges etc.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ky8kdr0ulhncdcl

What`s included:

-Edited Outfielder and GK Stats using Football Manager 2015 - abilities, play styles, and cpu play styles to improve general gameplay

-Used Klashman and Football Manager 2015 tactics and lineups for all Premier League teams, 80% Serie A, 80% Bundesliga, 70% La Liga, 80% Europe National Teams, top national teams in South America, Africa, North America, and Asia.

-Tactics for Benfica, Sporting, Porto, Bordeaux, PSG, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Ajax, Monaco, PSV, Feynerord, Gala, Shaktar, Zenit, Celtic, CSKA, Basel, The two greek teams.

-Club chants for the top teams in the world - EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Lique 1, Bundesliga, Portuguese League

- All transfers are up to date except for Tottenham, MUFC, Inter, Atletico and AC. You`ll see what I mean when you use one of those teams. Version 2 will have their up-to-date lineup

Last edited by Review; 04-15-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #11
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CPU Crossing into the box (Adjustment/Editing Needed?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Review
Exactly why I stuck with PC and PS3 although my PC is giving me a lot of problems so I`ve been on PS3.

Here is the link to version 1 of my edit file. Just overwrite your old edit file. Has to be the March 16 one done by Paul. All credit goes to Paul for all the kit work, stadium names, banners, rivals, appearances, logos, badges etc.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ky8kdr0ulhncdcl

What`s included:

-Edited Outfielder and GK Stats using Football Manager 2015 - abilities, play styles, and cpu play styles to improve general gameplay

-Used Klashman and Football Manager 2015 tactics and lineups for all Premier League teams, 80% Serie A, 80% Bundesliga, 70% La Liga, 80% Europe National Teams, top national teams in South America, Africa, North America, and Asia.

-Tactics for Benfica, Sporting, Porto, Bordeaux, PSG, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Ajax, Monaco, PSV, Feynerord, Gala, Shaktar, Zenit, Celtic, CSKA, Basel, The two greek teams.

-Club chants for the top teams in the world - EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Lique 1, Bundesliga, Portuguese League

- All transfers are up to date except for Tottenham, MUFC, Inter, and AC. You`ll see what I mean when you use one of those teams. Version 2 will have their up-to-date lineup
Awesome you don't know how much I appreciate it, since I do a lot of edits myself I understand how much researching and time you put into. Many thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2015, 04:00 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6

What are your thoughts on the file Royce? Any kind of feedback is good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by Review; 04-17-2015 at 07:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »