Home

Where to get it early?

This is a discussion on Where to get it early? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 01:40 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Where to get it early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabs485
scored!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judging by the price sticker and silver bag, I have a good feeling I know where you bought the game. Enjoy it!
Old 09-11-2015, 02:01 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Judging by the price sticker and silver bag, I have a good feeling I know where you bought the game. Enjoy it!

Cual es tu id en PSN?

Old 09-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabs485
Cual es tu id en PSN?

Quieres jugar una pichangita? Te la mando por DM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 03:35 PM   #36

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Seems as though PES is going for the FIFA 15 arcade style to try and compete with EA for youtubers. They already got a taste of it last year when all of the major youtubers started doing ball openings. Although since this is their first major step in that direction, I guess FIFA 13 is probably a better comparison, with just constant counter-attacking and overpowered passing on both sides. The demo already felt that way to me. It's built for short matches and exaggerated scorelines. Sad to hear.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:45 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Quieres jugar una pichangita? Te la mando por DM.

venga! El mio es gatonebrija

Old 09-11-2015, 03:55 PM   #38
MVP

Played another 15-minute game on the default speed and it once again felt too fast for me. Maybe it's just me? Hopefully gabs485 chimes in soon with his impressions.

Anyway, in this match I used PSG and played Real Madrid in the Champions League. Presentation was cool, and, yes, having licenses does make a difference (though it's not the be-all, end-all).

I drew two fouls in the game, but was once again the protagonist for almost the entire match. I don't know why I'm not seeing spells of good possession for the other team like we did in the demo. I had 56% to Madrid's 44%.

On the bright side, my team and Real Madrid finished with 77% and 81%, respectively, on passes completed percentage.

Back to the lab. Will return with more.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #39
MVP

By the way, if somebody could teach me how to do grab screenshots and what not to post here, I'd be more than glad to share some images.

Just got the PS4 yesterday to buy the game so am getting used to it after playing Xbox 1 the last year-and-a-half.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #40
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Seems as though PES is going for the FIFA 15 arcade style to try and compete with EA for youtubers. They already got a taste of it last year when all of the major youtubers started doing ball openings. Although since this is their first major step in that direction, I guess FIFA 13 is probably a better comparison, with just constant counter-attacking and overpowered passing on both sides. The demo already felt that way to me. It's built for short matches and exaggerated scorelines. Sad to hear.
funny you say that as the FIFA2016 demo I thought tries to go the PES route and make the game speed slower by default trying to make it more realistic out of the box which I really like from the fifa demo.

both games you can edit the changes though.. so for example if PES default retail code gamespeed is faster than the demo.. just drop the game speed an option or to -2 if needed.. in FIFA.. I'm sure the same thing will happen.. the actual release of the game will no way be as slow as the demo. I will be shocked if is because the majority will not like that and people will complain about about that for online play. same thing both games... the good thing is you can make the game speed your choice...

Last edited by stevostl; 09-11-2015 at 04:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »