Home

Squad update - Not until October 1st?

This is a discussion on Squad update - Not until October 1st? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2015, 06:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Squad update - Not until October 1st?

I'm enjoying the game but the fact that I have to play with last years squad is killing my experience and I'm ready to return it.

The game says that live Updates will start on October 1st. That is unacceptable.

Why would they release it so early if not even transfers from early May are in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 08:11 AM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Squad update - Not until October 1st?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabs485
I'm enjoying the game but the fact that I have to play with last years squad is killing my experience and I'm ready to return it.

The game says that live Updates will start on October 1st. That is unacceptable.

Why would they release it so early if not even transfers from early May are in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live updates aren't the squad updates. That usually comes with the Day 1 patch. Live updates are the weekly MLO updates to reflect player/team form.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:27 AM   #3
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Live updates aren't the squad updates. That usually comes with the Day 1 patch. Live updates are the weekly MLO updates to reflect player/team form.
I wonder when they will have the teams updates though because the are seriously out dated.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:36 AM   #4
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Asim said the day one patch includes the squad updates, is this not so? I am really on the fence here, and I'm doing my best to hold out until I get all of the facts.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:43 AM   #5
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ugh, I'm on the fence too. The vast majority of impressions online are quite a contrast to the glowing official reviews.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 08:46 AM   #6
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Asim said the day one patch includes the squad updates, is this not so? I am really on the fence here, and I'm doing my best to hold out until I get all of the facts.
I didn't see any squad updates on the day one patch unless they are waiting until it gets release in all regions.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:56 AM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I wonder when they will have the teams updates though because the are seriously out dated.
No idea but I've read on Evo Web that some ppl were prompted for an update as soon as they installed the game but it's hard to confirm over there will all the ppl complaining that the Nets suck and/or it isn't WE5.

Last year they were accurate on day 1 but it was released a week later if I remember correctly.

I know my review copy of FIFA 16 has all of the moves updated except transfer deadline day deals like the force that is Victor Moses to West Ham
Old 09-15-2015, 09:02 AM   #8
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
No idea but I've read on Evo Web that some ppl were prompted for an update as soon as they installed the game but it's hard to confirm over there will all the ppl complaining that the Nets suck and/or it isn't WE5.

Last year they were accurate on day 1 but it was released a week later if I remember correctly.

I know my review copy of FIFA 16 has all of the moves updated except transfer deadline day deals like the force that is Victor Moses to West Ham
which will be ready for day one.
I'm out for now as far as PES goes, I didn't love it enough honestly to take a leap of faith, I got burned last year doing that. There's a lot of negativity in the community right now, not a good thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »