Home

PES 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: PES 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryClay1844
The lack of fouls is almost a deal-breaker for this game, which is a shame because there are many positives. Yes the speed is way too fast on default and it seems very easy to score, I got six on pro in a 15 minute half game.

I am loving being able to import kits and badges. I love being able to edit teams and FIFA refuses to satisfy this need for me.
Agreed, but I'm probably still going to get it. Wonder if it will be ready at midnight for PC....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 11:07 PM   #42
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Agreed, but I'm probably still going to get it. Wonder if it will be ready at midnight for PC....
It's taken all the discipline in my body not to take the plunge, but FIFA releases tomorrow night(usually around 8 or so) on Access so that should make it easier.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:10 PM   #43
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
It's taken all the discipline in my body not to take the plunge, but FIFA releases tomorrow night(usually around 8 or so) on Access so that should make it easier.
Don't you mean Thursday.

Old 09-15-2015, 11:11 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Yeah, it looks good though - just not quite a fan of the defensive animation/mentality, so I'm just going to be that guy trying to fix things. You know me - sometimes to a fault. I do plan on doing a full gameplay review of both games afterall.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:17 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah, it looks good though - just not quite a fan of the defensive animation/mentality, so I'm just going to be that guy trying to fix things. You know me - sometimes to a fault. I do plan on doing a full gameplay review of both games afterall.
Look forward to that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 11:43 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
People tend to post impressions prematurely, or respond in ignorance, sort of like how you just did.

Does difficulty matter? Does game speed matter? Has there been any info regarding a fix, like some obscure tweet from a developer? These are legitimate questions, but whatever, remain in ignorance I guess.
Some people, myself included, have had the game since Thursday of last week. There's been countless of comments made in the last few days about the lack of fouls and how there appears to be no fix on the way.

You'd know that if you actually read up rather than asking something that has already been asked 13 times.
Old 09-16-2015, 12:03 AM   #47
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
i will have some games up in the next couple of days (i want to wait for the transfers and to get kits on friday) with some sim settings. You will see much better defensive AI (not perfect though, def could be improved) with the right fluid formations (players refuse to play d unless you bring them back to a spot where they can play d against someone - if that makes sense).

I played again my bro online, def can't spam the slide, got a red card. Online is fast but man it is fun. It actually feels different than offline, the passing is different, it is almost a mix of level 1 and manual. I wish i could play offline with it. When i got to change pass support online it is greyed out and says it is standard. will have to investigate more. Also basic shooting isnt as easy. my brother dominated me and had 17 shots but only 6 on target in the last game (15 min game).

of course wish the foul thing was sorted out but keeping fingers crossed for patch (remember pes 2014? ha). Anyway right now i am just impressed with online. It of course has to be pretty quick b/c that is what people want but man it has that unpredictability i love. was a blast.

other than that can't wait to get into editing premier league kits and formations and tactics and will upload some sim videos from that sometime this weekend.
Old 09-16-2015, 12:17 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 18

In my first game online I got 7 fouls (total) called and a yellow called against my opponent. Pretty good so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »