Home

PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Official Master League Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2015, 10:32 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

Started a ML last night.
Ac Milan,always play Serie A on Pes,feels like it's made for it

Top player 13 min
Pass *** on 1
-2 game speed
Won my two first games 4-2 and 4-1against Bologna and Chievo away.
Way to easy in my mind,had 65-35 poss,shots 20-8 average.
And that's away.

So decided to change settings.
Superstar 12 min
Manual pass
-2 game speed

Game became totally different.
Yeah,faced Fiorentina,a stronger side,but a very tough game,lost 1-0 at home.
Think the stats were a bit dodgy though
37-63 in poss
Corner 3-1 (ok)
Shots 7(3) 6(5)
Loved the gameplay,but will play the same game again with pass *** on 1 and 13 min.
Think that will do my game good
Will be posting the result later.
But loving the game massive as is
Old 10-01-2015, 11:24 AM   #34
Pro

Played the same game again.
13 min superstar
1 pass assist
Won 4-1
Mainly because Fiorentina started to chase the game from 65-70 min and onwards,was 2-1 up,managed to hit them on the counter with a a goal,and in the 90th 4-1 on a corner.

44-56 possession
15(11) 9(8) shots
Corners 4-3
Free kicks 3-4
Game felt amazing,scored a cracking header,came in from behind the defender far post on a cross.

Another thing,don't understand the whining about the GK?
Both had a great game.
Maybe ppl should stop playing on pro level?
Even got a few opportunities to score from freekicks,and one of my fw got injured.

Think I'll go back and see if I can play a good game on manual pass.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:18 AM   #35
Rookie

redblacks75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
I've been toying around with the idea of doing an AC Milan ML. Restoring the rossoneri to their place among the giants of Europe would be a fun challenge. I also really like the idea of doing an Athletic Bilbao ml. They're a solid team with great young pieces.

Until the datapack drops I've decided to spend my time editing kits and doing a PSV ML. I haven't played in the Eredivise in a while.
Planning on doing the same thing with Milan. Forza Milan!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 08:46 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can someone explain the transfer budget to me? In my ML with Arsenal, Chelsea bought Marco Reus and Sergio Ramos. Barcelona bought Jerome Boateng. I experimented and started a ML with both teams to see how much money they start with and its only about 30 million. Surely both teams went way past the transfer budget with those transfers. Whats the deal?
Old 10-08-2015, 10:02 PM   #37
Pro

boxers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice
Can someone explain the transfer budget to me? In my ML with Arsenal, Chelsea bought Marco Reus and Sergio Ramos. Barcelona bought Jerome Boateng. I experimented and started a ML with both teams to see how much money they start with and its only about 30 million. Surely both teams went way past the transfer budget with those transfers. Whats the deal?
I can't say for sure but PES' transfer values are on the low side. It's conceivable that they could have bought those players for ~~ 15M each or less.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:50 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxers
I can't say for sure but PES' transfer values are on the low side. It's conceivable that they could have bought those players for ~~ 15M each or less.
This is not the case as I've tested this theory more than once and I've always seen Reus' value around 22-33 million, Ramos consistently around 55 million and Boateng is usually around 40 million. Both Chelsea and Barcelona only had a little over 35 million transfer budget when I started an ML with them (inaccurate IMO but I'll save that for another time). Even I have tested what would happen if I sign players worth more than my transfer budget with Arsenal and nothing stops me. I have gone millions below my budget with seemingly no repercussions. I really don't get it. Whats stopping me from just buying Messi and Ronaldo and creating a dream team since the budget doesn't matter??

but other than the transfer budget confusion I've been thoroughly enjoying this game and the ML mode.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:28 PM   #39
Pro

boxers's Arena

Just to be clear, are you saying that you can go over budget in ML? Because that seems like a bit of problem/glitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice
This is not the case as I've tested this theory more than once and I've always seen Reus' value around 22-33 million, Ramos consistently around 55 million and Boateng is usually around 40 million. Both Chelsea and Barcelona only had a little over 35 million transfer budget when I started an ML with them (inaccurate IMO but I'll save that for another time). Even I have tested what would happen if I sign players worth more than my transfer budget with Arsenal and nothing stops me. I have gone millions below my budget with seemingly no repercussions. I really don't get it. Whats stopping me from just buying Messi and Ronaldo and creating a dream team since the budget doesn't matter??

but other than the transfer budget confusion I've been thoroughly enjoying this game and the ML mode.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:48 PM   #40
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxers
Just to be clear, are you saying that you can go over budget in ML? Because that seems like a bit of problem/glitch.

You normally get fired if you don't manage your budget properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »