Home

The PES 2016 PC Thread (mods, impressions, etc..)

This is a discussion on The PES 2016 PC Thread (mods, impressions, etc..) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 12:10 PM   #9
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The PES 2016 PC Thread (mods, impressions, etc..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo182
Can someone who played on PC please give me some feedback about the goalkeepers?

I'm just so confused because it's not mentioned in any reviews of PES 2016 but for me they completely take out all the fun.
I made a thread about it but it seems like most PS4/Xbox players dont have any problems.

Is it maybe because they took the goalie from last gen? Everything else feels pretty good and with Sweet FX is doesnt even look that bad. (Player Faces are awesome)
goalies are goalies, i find that -1 helps the goalies a little by slowing down the shots. But I could be wrong.

but there is no difference between goalies on consoles and pc. same build.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:26 PM   #10
Rookie

Hey guys loving the game on PC. Have one issue and maybe you guys know how to fix it. I'm using a PS4 controller and the right stick does not work. When I go into settings it is locked in the left/up position and cant be edited. Has anyone seen this? Any fix?
Old 09-18-2015, 02:31 PM   #11
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbearlover
Hey guys loving the game on PC. Have one issue and maybe you guys know how to fix it. I'm using a PS4 controller and the right stick does not work. When I go into settings it is locked in the left/up position and cant be edited. Has anyone seen this? Any fix?
ps4 controller by default normally doesn't work on PC. Have you tried using the program called Input Mapper? That should help. Allows your ps4 to be used while your PC thinks its an Xbox controller. Maybe try getting an Xbox 360 controller for cheap
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 02:52 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
ps4 controller by default normally doesn't work on PC. Have you tried using the program called Input Mapper? That should help. Allows your ps4 to be used while your PC thinks its an Xbox controller. Maybe try getting an Xbox 360 controller for cheap

Thanks for the response Ron. I actually use the PS4 controller for a lot of games on steam and it works great! This is the only game with the issue and it's just the right stick.

I will def. check out that program and your right I might just have to go get an xbox controller. But hey guys im at work till 5 so if anyone else has any input let me know before I get off and go buy an xbox controller! Thanks.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:12 PM   #13
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I'll probably just buy it if I can find a good deal on one of the reputable key sites.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:41 PM   #14
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I'll probably just buy it if I can find a good deal on one of the reputable key sites.
GalaxyMod creator posted this thread on the galaxymod forums. Its a steam key for 30$, idk if they still have them but thats 20$ off http://pesgalaxy.com/index.php/Threa...-26-18€/
Old 09-18-2015, 07:59 PM   #15
Rookie

I was planning on buying it for PS4, but then I went for the PC-version instead, and I'm loving it, only problem I have is the damn goalkeepers, playing in pro, my goalkeeper have a save-percentage of around 10%, if my defense don't stop the opponent, it's a guarantee goal, for the past three games I've been playing between Roma and Juventus, in Master League...Juventus have scored 8 goals against me in each game...I even bought Tim Courtoies with an overall of 88, and even he don't know how to stop the shots from going into the net....even from 20 - 30 meters from goal....for me, that just isn't a realistic scenario, and one match I played, I had 20 shots on goal, scored two...the opponent had 9 shots on goal, scored 7....and 6 of those shots was from outside the box.

I also witnessed three goals from freekicks, around 25 meters from goal....where the freekick-taker actually shoots the ball in the same corner of the goal as the goalkeeper are standing...still it just fly right through his hands....and he just standing there looking stupid.

Last edited by Redskins8813; 09-18-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 02:14 AM   #16
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Demo is on Steam. Downloading now

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »