Home

PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2015, 01:43 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29

Question as I'm still torn on whether to edit now and stick with mine or wait a few more weeks for theirs.

Will their update include real names for all clubs (like Premiership, etc.), players on those clubs, and players on national teams who are fake? Like for instance, will the update have Guillermo Ochoa on Mexico or will it still be "M. Villar" after the update on Oct. 29?
Old 10-06-2015, 02:23 AM   #58

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Question as I'm still torn on whether to edit now and stick with mine or wait a few more weeks for theirs.

Will their update include real names for all clubs (like Premiership, etc.), players on those clubs, and players on national teams who are fake? Like for instance, will the update have Guillermo Ochoa on Mexico or will it still be "M. Villar" after the update on Oct. 29?

They won't change the national teams because they aren't licensed. EPL team names will still be fake for the same reason.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:58 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954

Edit now. I just finished editing Premier League, Sky Bet Premiership & Serie B team names, commentary names, team emblems, team uniforms.. Game is looking wery good now. I also imported competiton logos, and Premier League manager pics too It's super easy, just takes a little time, so I edited one by one and now I think I have to edit League NOS as it's not licenced too, except for the couple of teams, I think...

Ofifical DATA PACK 1 will just edit player transfers and missing players, maybe some player faces etc. Not the names of clubs, players, competitions etc.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOM3ROiD
Edit now. I just finished editing Premier League, Sky Bet Premiership & Serie B team names, commentary names, team emblems, team uniforms.. Game is looking wery good now. I also imported competiton logos, and Premier League manager pics too It's super easy, just takes a little time, so I edited one by one and now I think I have to edit League NOS as it's not licenced too, except for the couple of teams, I think...

Ofifical DATA PACK 1 will just edit player transfers and missing players, maybe some player faces etc. Not the names of clubs, players, competitions etc.
Thanks, man.

So just to be clear, if I edit now and let's say I replace the fake Javier Hernandez on Mexico's squad with the real one that is on Man Utd's squad, he will remain on Mexico even after the update? I'm assuming he won't be part of the update since he's on loan to Bayer...? This is where I'm a bit confused/worried.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:43 PM   #61

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

New details on the update

http://wccftech.com/konami-details-p...-october-29th/

Unsurprisingly, they are vague on gameplay changes. Which, of course, will result in people guessing (and arguing) about what has and what hasn't been changed. Some will decide they know exactly what has changed after playing for like 5 minutes, and you will never be able to change their minds, but I digress.

Last edited by dubcity; 10-26-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2015, 09:36 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
New details on the update

http://wccftech.com/konami-details-p...-october-29th/

Unsurprisingly, they are vague on gameplay changes. Which, of course, will result in people guessing (and arguing) about what has and what hasn't been changed. Some will decide they know exactly what has changed after playing for like 5 minutes, and you will never be able to change their minds, but I digress.
It says there that it will be downloaded automatically? Does that mean we are going to lose all of our edits we've done already on players?! Does that also mean that we will lose players who don't have base copies?

What if I don't want this automatic download?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »