Home

Option file question

This is a discussion on Option file question within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #1
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon5 Option file question

I am new to soccer video games and have only been playing since Fifa 14. I looked at PES last year and was thinking, ok they almost got it. This year I was floored at how good the gameplay is. Couple that with the work people have done with option files and I was really impressed. My issue is that I have an Xbox One and the option file can only be used offline. That being said, I am looking to get PES 2016 on either PS4 or PC. Yes, correct team names and uniforms for me are important as it's the whole experience for me. I was watching some youtube videos and saw some great looking Chelsea kits for example and I assumed it was PS4 or PC which brings me to my question.

Does anyone have any opinions about which version of the game to get? I assume both can have option files imported with correct kit's etc.? I figured I would ask the experts so I thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 12:36 AM   #2
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Option file question

Im not sure how long it will be until you get an expert answer you here, so I'll give you my inexperienced opinion:

PC is always better for modding, 100%. There is a limit on PS4 for how many jerseys you can import, I believe on PC they would just overwrite files if you needed more space, making mods much less limited.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:27 AM   #3
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

Appreciate the reply. The limit, how bad of a limit is there? As in cannot do all of the BPL?

Last edited by 5280Italian; 05-04-2016 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:30 AM   #4
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

The limit? Not sure, but you can definitely do home and away kits for every EPL team except for Man U, BC they're licensed. I can't remember the exact limit, I got most? Of the way through the English championship before I believe I hit my limit.

As for the graphics, I have no idea. I don't actually have this year's PES, but planning to get it soon.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:40 AM   #5
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

I just watched some videos and WOW, PS4 and Xbox One blow the PC away. Kinda sad but oh well. Looks like PS4 all the way here for graphics and kits/logos.
Thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 09:15 AM   #6
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't know about PC, but as for PS4 there is no option file, meaning you can't import someone elses file unto your game. What you can do is go to websites like PES World, PES Universe etc. and download uniform/kit packs and upload them to your game. Then you have to individually edit each teams uniforms, home, road, (3rd), and gk, one by one for the teams you want to edit. Plus, but not necessary, you have to match the colors of the uniform you're editing with the image you're pasting over it or teams will have strange team colors, not to mention non matching under shirts, compression shorts and ankle tape. Lastly, the limit of uniforms you can edit depends on the # of other things you upload and edit like coach pictures and team and competition logos. Without adding any coach pictures, I was able to edit 323 uniforms. Which is enough to edit the home, road, and gk uniform of every team in the BPL, the Championship, Sassuolo in Serie A, Serie B, Liga NOS, the missing 15 Bundesliga teams, which I had to create, and the 9 unlicensed national teams in the Euro 2016 tournament, while having a few slots leftover for adding some 3rd uniforms or editing other unlicensed teams in the game. Hope this helps you out.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:36 PM   #7
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

Thanks for the info. I saw on some videos that I can import the images and edit as you did. Where can I get these kits etc to import? I think the video I saw of a person importing images was the you tuber TTB The True Brit.

Last edited by 5280Italian; 05-06-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:39 PM   #8
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0

PES World, PES Universe, PESGaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »