Home

PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 09:49 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Attachment 123826
Saw this on Twitter, fwiw.
Is this a mode itself or an interface out of the master league? I just want to make sure that if I am using one of the teams from Brazil, I will be playing this cup against teams from Argentina, Chile, etc...but so far, how many countries will be participating in such cup????

And for those of you mentioned MLS, MLS teams don't even participate against teams from the southern america i believe?
Old 08-31-2016, 09:50 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
What goes beyond me is why Konami doesn't include the J League and all of its stadiums in the European and US version of PES.
They have the license and they include it in the JP version.
It drives me nuts to see that the J League is recreated to perfection in Winning Eleven (every player has a preset face) yet Konami puts a fake Asian League in PES.
Don't think they have j-league this year, but if they do, I will be the happiest man on earth!
Old 08-31-2016, 10:16 PM   #59
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Is this a mode itself or an interface out of the master league? I just want to make sure that if I am using one of the teams from Brazil, I will be playing this cup against teams from Argentina, Chile, etc...but so far, how many countries will be participating in such cup????

And for those of you mentioned MLS, MLS teams don't even participate against teams from the southern america i believe?
No, but the pic he linked showed a pic of the CONCACAF Champions League in which the MLS is a part of. After the success of Copa America Centenario 2016, I think CONCACAF is throwing money away by not getting involved in the South American Champions League. I think it'd be great to include all the best clubs from North, Central, and South America in a yearly competition.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:15 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
No, but the pic he linked showed a pic of the CONCACAF Champions League in which the MLS is a part of. After the success of Copa America Centenario 2016, I think CONCACAF is throwing money away by not getting involved in the South American Champions League. I think it'd be great to include all the best clubs from North, Central, and South America in a yearly competition.
So is that a hint that MLS will be in PES? And how many countries you think will be involved in this cup? I just hope is not a mode, the cup is actually in the master league...
Old 09-02-2016, 03:01 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
If there is an MLS announcement made for either game, that's the way I'll go! That would be incredible news, but I think that ship has sailed this year. You never know though, PES has announced lots of new license info this week.
For sure!

I love FIFA but PES looking real nice.. I need licenses though... I need the real mccoy, if I can grab my full MLS squads and edit everyone on XBOX One... I would pick this up.

If not, ahh well FIFA still
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 03:09 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 3

So does this mean essentially that those Xbox One owners cant get the real deal kits and logos in the game as the editing feature is only for PS4?
Old 09-02-2016, 04:30 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
For sure!

I love FIFA but PES looking real nice.. I need licenses though... I need the real mccoy, if I can grab my full MLS squads and edit everyone on XBOX One... I would pick this up.

If not, ahh well FIFA still
I will be super happy if mls is in the game...
Old 09-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #64
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

If MLS is fully licensed and all the trades and playoffs are implemented properly then its a must buy for me. If so, would be great to see my Atlanta United FC added later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »