Home

Live Update with Option File?

This is a discussion on Live Update with Option File? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 02:57 PM   #1
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Live Update with Option File?

Quick question: What happens if I already configured my option file with all the teams and leagues, and then do a Live Update of the players?

Does anything bad happen or should it be ok since it's just updating players and not anything else? (i think)

Edit: I also have another question about the game. When in the middle of Master League and a big transfer happens, do the commentators talk about it at the beginning of a match? Or if you have a young player and he's making his debut? Any presentation in regards to that in the game while on the pitch?

Last edited by extremeskins04; 09-28-2016 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Live Update with Option File?

I had to load Bundesliga again after live update because some players were missing after update. I'm not 100% sure it won't mess up anything else but I don't think it affects premier league etc.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:03 PM   #3
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spora
I had to load Bundesliga again after live update because some players were missing after update. I'm not 100% sure it won't mess up anything else but I don't think it affects premier league etc.
I'm playing with Schalke in Bundesliga.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:35 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

I cannot tell for sure since it depends on what the option file maker did, but here is what i know from doing my own - Team edits and player edits stay, but players get put onto their assigned team.

-If fake duplicate players on national teams are replaced with the real player from a club team, the fake duplicate gets put back on the team (hence why it is better to base copy the real player to the duplicate player.) Edits to the players stay.

-If you take a fake team and create a real team, the players on that team by default if edited will stay there, but if others are moved over (free agent, from other teams, etc), they will go back to their default team.

There is a new one too - if you use the live gameday form updates (or whatever it is called) it appears all rosters are default. That must be off just to use national teams with edited player names.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »