Home

Master League: Share Your Tips For Transfers, Aging Players and Building

This is a discussion on Master League: Share Your Tips For Transfers, Aging Players and Building within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2017, 05:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Master League: Share Your Tips For Transfers, Aging Players and Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmel07

Ill ask a couple questions though, how do you implement advanced tactics. I physically know where to input the settings but what do you do during the game?
My understanding is that they start ON and you must toggle between ON/OFF. When the d-pad icons are lit it means your tactics are active.

PS. Kingsley Coman is a f'ng beast at LWF/LMF
Old 01-26-2017, 05:59 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any tips on how to negotiate contract renewals? It seems like every player is asking for more a lot more money so should I just give every player a raise or is there a way to get them to take less money? I just think it's weird that your old players demand way more money than the players you get from other teams.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:31 AM   #11
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spora
Any tips on how to negotiate contract renewals? It seems like every player is asking for more a lot more money so should I just give every player a raise or is there a way to get them to take less money? I just think it's weird that your old players demand way more money than the players you get from other teams.
One of my youth players I signed for about 1M. Youth contracts only last a season. So I was trying to renew. He asked for something over 1.5 I think. Negotiations didn't work out to reduce it. Opened negs again, this time he asked even more. I think it was a third time he was asking like 2.3M or something and we ended negotiations. This was close to the end of the season. I didn't even have an option anymore after it said this player doesn't want to talk.

Summer came, and it's still the same way. Which is something I don't get about contracts in general. Contracts expire at the end of August while transfer window runs from June to end of August. How do you get free agents???

Anyways, so mid summer, I released him since he was no use to me. And then applied for transfer and bam, signed back for his low value 1M. This was a 16 year old. I don't know how releasing would work with older guys. Something to test out I guess. Release cost me about 100K severance which was worth it at the end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2017, 01:44 PM   #12
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

They've kinda screwed up the negotiating system...some parts work, but there is way too little control...

I'm not sure how or why they keep dropping suitable features from the game...like "regulate condition", etc.

R. Jarvis...if you need striker on the cheap...66ovr, 80 finishing, good enough speed...great poacher, counter attacker. Bags of goals.

Assuming he isn't some figment of my OF
Old 02-07-2017, 11:26 AM   #13
Rookie

Anyone able to find/sign alen halilovic? Did he disappear? I believe he plays for las palmas, but i cant find him
Old 02-12-2017, 06:50 AM   #14
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Anyone else here have any experiences using Roma and/or Totti?

I'm a little over halfway through my first season and it's looking like I have no choice but to extend his contract.

He's a little slow and short on stamina, although, I guess I should cut a 40 year old a little slack on that front, lol. But the team just clicks when he's out there as captain.

It's looking like he's going to continue on with a pretty graceful decline into his early 40s, so I'm hoping he will transition nicely into super sub type roll.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgainsey
Anyone else here have any experiences using Roma and/or Totti?

I'm a little over halfway through my first season and it's looking like I have no choice but to extend his contract.

He's a little slow and short on stamina, although, I guess I should cut a 40 year old a little slack on that front, lol. But the team just clicks when he's out there as captain.

It's looking like he's going to continue on with a pretty graceful decline into his early 40s, so I'm hoping he will transition nicely into super sub type roll.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
This due to his very advanced Team role, "banderia". This is basically the second best Team role a player can develop in the game. The best one is Legend (only Messi, Ronaldo and... Kaka... have it for me) and bandiera means something like a team legend with the idea that the player is a team player. This team role boost many many things and the best option for you if you really want to let Totti go would be to replace him by another Bandiera. But as those guys are team players, they are very unlikely to move from their beloved club. Also they are in general all very old. I would recommend you to keep him in your team group even if you are not playing him because he boosts the developments of others players with the same position but also your money income.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2017, 08:43 PM   #16
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
This due to his very advanced Team role, "banderia". This is basically the second best Team role a player can develop in the game. The best one is Legend (only Messi, Ronaldo and... Kaka... have it for me) and bandiera means something like a team legend with the idea that the player is a team player. This team role boost many many things and the best option for you if you really want to let Totti go would be to replace him by another Bandiera. But as those guys are team players, they are very unlikely to move from their beloved club. Also they are in general all very old. I would recommend you to keep him in your team group even if you are not playing him because he boosts the developments of others players with the same position but also your money income.
Thanks for the info man! I googled Bandiera a few days ago and I couldn't figure it out... I thought maybe he was just "Captain Italy," lol...

I love having him on my squad, I just wish I didn't have to use him as sparingly as I do. Either way, I'm happy to keep him around as a super sub for another couple of seasons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »