Home

PES 2019 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Release Date August 28

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Release Date August 28 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2019 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Release Date August 28

I will be content if I learn that whoever thought it was a great idea to have all penalties/fouls replaced with backheels was fired by konami

Last edited by Chrisx; 05-10-2018 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:30 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: PES 2019 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Release Date August 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
I will be content if I learn that whoever thought it was a great idea to have all penalties/fouls replaced with backheels was fired by konami
Lol. I was enjoying my coffee, till you made me spit it out.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:31 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Here are the things I've noticed in the PES 2019 trailer. Haven't seen anyone else bring on some of these points - so thought I'd share

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Lots of this sounds really good, particularly the improved dynamic lighting and the added skill traits.* These are the things I would need to see improved upon to consider buying the game:

- Fouls and cards have to be integrated better.* I can count on one hand the number of yellows I've seen in the past 2 years, and I've still yet to see a red, even after some intentionally awful slide tackles.* Bumping into players should occasionally result in a foul, I feel like FIFA is far superior in this area.
- Improved midfield play.* PES is a really fun game, but it just feels a bit arcadey to me at times because there's a noticeable lack of "muck" in the midfield.* Slick passing is cool and all, but sometimes the beautiful game can be ugly as well.* PES feels more like a 7v7 sometimes than 11v11.
- Presentation needs a massive overhaul.* I can't expect them to match FIFA's efforts here, considering the licenses they lack, but everything from the commentary, to the match intro, to the replays all feel stale and look pretty awful by comparison.* Losing the UCL license doesn't help matters, it was the one immersive bit of presentation that Konami had going for them.
Hoping they have more up their sleeve than what's been mentioned so far.* It's better for everyone when both games are really* good.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:52 AM   #13
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2019 Features and Teaser Trailer Revealed, Release Date August 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Is a good game but lack of injuries in ML are a game killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They need to address it for sure
Old 05-11-2018, 03:06 AM   #14

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

I think fouls are okay everywhere except in the penalty area. Like, I've seen some of the most bizarre animations near the edge of the box that seemingly forced obvious CPU fouls to happen just outside the area.

I've probably played like 200-300 matches against the CPU, and I've maybe earned 2 penalties. I would settle for them adding handball fouls as a bandaid.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:41 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's. CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's.

Did I mention CPU FOULS. CPU FOULS THAT LEAD TO PK's?

That's been missing for most of this decade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2018, 01:19 AM   #16
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
I'll be buying this day one! I loved 2018 it was a major step in right direction!
Konami continue to push the envelope on realism, not only from a graphics point of view! But also the fluidity and flow of the game. Now with improved presentation ala crowds and stadiums. Plus the licensed teams!!! This game will be my primary going forward.

FIFA has been running dry for a minute, I'll have this day one on Steam, can't wait to play 4K HDR!

Last edited by Behindshadows; 05-17-2018 at 12:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »