Home

Master League Rant

This is a discussion on Master League Rant within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2018, 12:14 AM   #9
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Master League Rant

Well, at least I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. I guess it is time to take a break from PES.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 11-27-2018, 06:08 AM   #10
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I played 18 at the beginning of the year a lot last year but the scripting, actually just the Darby matches were too much and I went to FIFA. You see lots of threads for other sports games where people claim there is scripting and usually they end up with people on both sides and the subject usually is surrounded by circumstantial evidence shrouded with a lot of doubt. Lol

Not PES it’s so blatantly obvious and unapologetic. It seems to me Konami knows they made the game to cheat in certain situations and just don’t care. I thought last year that maybe Konami justified the scripting with the form and chemistry dynamics but it doesn’t matter if everyone has green arrows and the chemistry is at 100. In big games especially Darby’s, Derby’s? Darby’s? I dunno however you say it lol. The game flat out cheats. It makes the cpu superhuman at everything which OK, I kinda get it, they are “up” for a big game, but worse they completely nerf the users ability to do anything. And I’m talking brain dead levels of bad decision making and along with their brains the players feet don’t work right anymore either.

I have the EA origin premier membership so I have been playing FIFA and while I think it’s a good game and even better than last year, I’m just not getting into it. It’s probably because I played so much of it last year. I thought I was done with PES but I got it for $25 off of cdkeys.com and the game is so easy to mod on PC that I’ve gotten back into it.

I gotta say with all the mods I’m not really missing anything from FIFA. They even managed to mod in Old Trafford which blows my mind. The gameplay is just so fantastic in PES. I thought that last year as well. In play now it is one of the greatest, most true to life, sports sim I’ve ever played but I’m not satisfied with play now. I need a franchise mode and why they decided to tarnish master league with all the BS is unbelievable to me.

In the bright side I have gotten one penalty kick already this year where as last year I didn’t have any in probably 50-100 games. That was the other reason I left for FIFA.
Derby non-sense is actually better this time. It was quite stupid in Pes 2018 for sure.

In football on derby matches teams play harder usually but in PES it's not just hard play players turn into Ronaldo's and Messi's. A complete nonsense. It is more tolerable this time in Pes 19 but Pes 19 has so many gameplay issues. Usually Pes has non-gameplay issues like licensing, promotion and etc. but this year they have serious gameplay issues which they couldn't fix completely with the patch last month
Old 02-12-2019, 07:31 AM   #11
Just started!

Playing ML last night and a shot from the AI goes through into the keeper's arms easily. One of my defenders was covering with a slide tackle, just in case, but was a bit late so slid in front of the keeper AFTER he had it in his possession. The AI attacker follows the shot in, strolls up to my defender who is still on the ground and trips over his legs. REF GIVES A PENALTY. The keeper had the ball in his arms when this happened. The AI makes it's own rules up as it goes along in this game. FACT.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »