Home

PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0 Arrives on October 25 - Full Details Here

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0 Arrives on October 25 - Full Details Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2018, 03:45 AM   #41
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0 Arrives on October 25 - Full Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Stevens
I overreacted... the game is amazing lol
You didn't man, you are kind of right. I felt the same yesterday.

I made positive comments about how the game was fixed after the patch when i played it 3-4 games but in the long-run on the weekend I can safely say the game is better but not great, there are still problems:

1-AI doesn't religiously go for wing organization and low crosses but they try it every single game no matter what.

2-I can't understand how AI doesn't shoot from the cross angle 1 on 1 with the keeper but wait for late comer to turn around and play the low cross to him for a better goal. This thing only happen in very TOP teams and in very special teams like Spain National Team between 2008-2012 etc... The regular Brazilian team or Turkish team playing with inferior players are using the same strategy .... This is absurd.

3-Low crosses sometimes are unpreventable, even if you are first to the ball, you press the button first as your defender, the attacker ignores your move, gets the first touch and goal.

4-Defending is a frustration in this game. I really like Pes 2017 and 2018 a lot but defending makes me like this game less. You have to press less and wait for opponent to come to you in your halfway, otherwise your defenders will instantly lose position and AI will make you pay. It's like automatic cheat code.

5-Long shots are not parried enough by goalkeepers, they hold on to the ball without bouncing it off. Hard shots just outside the area going to the corner are 95 % bounced off with saves by keepers, not held onto them in real football

Last important note for players in ML:

*I have 2 saves, one with 2nd year with Sao Paulo, the other one just 10 games into the season with Fenerbahce in Turkish League. I play the same formation, player ratings are about the same but I play much more fluid with Sao Paulo as CPU team-mates make clever runs offensively when you have the ball and CPU team-mates cover the ground much better defensively when opponent has the ball. So have patience. In ML, the game wants you to lose first, struggle and then become a good team if you can...

I play on Top Player difficulty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2018, 05:52 AM   #42
Rookie

Cash Stevens's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
You didn't man, you are kind of right. I felt the same yesterday.

I made positive comments about how the game was fixed after the patch when i played it 3-4 games but in the long-run on the weekend I can safely say the game is better but not great, there are still problems:

1-AI doesn't religiously go for wing organization and low crosses but they try it every single game no matter what.

2-I can't understand how AI doesn't shoot from the cross angle 1 on 1 with the keeper but wait for late comer to turn around and play the low cross to him for a better goal. This thing only happen in very TOP teams and in very special teams like Spain National Team between 2008-2012 etc... The regular Brazilian team or Turkish team playing with inferior players are using the same strategy .... This is absurd.

3-Low crosses sometimes are unpreventable, even if you are first to the ball, you press the button first as your defender, the attacker ignores your move, gets the first touch and goal.

4-Defending is a frustration in this game. I really like Pes 2017 and 2018 a lot but defending makes me like this game less. You have to press less and wait for opponent to come to you in your halfway, otherwise your defenders will instantly lose position and AI will make you pay. It's like automatic cheat code.

5-Long shots are not parried enough by goalkeepers, they hold on to the ball without bouncing it off. Hard shots just outside the area going to the corner are 95 % bounced off with saves by keepers, not held onto them in real football

Last important note for players in ML:

*I have 2 saves, one with 2nd year with Sao Paulo, the other one just 10 games into the season with Fenerbahce in Turkish League. I play the same formation, player ratings are about the same but I play much more fluid with Sao Paulo as CPU team-mates make clever runs offensively when you have the ball and CPU team-mates cover the ground much better defensively when opponent has the ball. So have patience. In ML, the game wants you to lose first, struggle and then become a good team if you can...

I play on Top Player difficulty
yeah I agree with your post..

the keepers having velcro on their hands and holding onto thunderbolts from outside the box is kinda annoying...

and the main problem I have is defending too. my team AI is terrible.
Old 10-29-2018, 02:03 PM   #43
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Anybody having an issue where the Brazil national team is coming up as all fake players?
Other than that glitch, I'm liking the gameplay changes. I'm back to playing on Top Player and having it be a fun challenge.
Go to international teams on edit mode and you can import all the correct players on there.Bit of a pain but you will get there in the end.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:17 AM   #44
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I think I asked a similar question in a thread when the demo came out, but does anyone else have an issue occasionally in-game where the bottom 1/3 or so of the screen gets a little fuzzy/wavy?* It's like the radar and everything below it basically.

It just happens every once in awhile for me, but I'm on PS4 Pro and I never have any issues with any other games, so it's hard for me to believe it's my console causing the problem.* Just curious, thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »