Home

2023 NFL Draft

This is a discussion on 2023 NFL Draft within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2023, 11:12 AM   #1
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
2023 NFL Draft

It’s Draft Week for the NFL as this year’s event takes place in Kansas City.

Carolina Panthers are on the clock with the #1 overall pick and right now Bama Qb Bryce Young is the favorite to go 1-1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2023, 05:16 PM   #2
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: 2023 NFL Draft

Ready to watch it melt minds. I keep reading CJ is falling. But don't believe she until the draft lol
Old 04-25-2023, 05:48 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Ready to watch it melt minds. I keep reading CJ is falling. But don't believe she until the draft lol
I don’t know if Stroud will be the guy to fall, but I dont think there will be the huge run on QBs early in the draft that a lot are predicting. I wouldn’t be shocked if only two go in the top ten. Hopefully I’m wrong and there is a run on QBs early and a d lineman falls to the Bears
Old 04-25-2023, 09:50 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm also hoping there is a run on QBs. I agree with the sentiment that Eagles shouldn't draft Bijan. I just don't think using a top 10 pick on a Rb is the best use of resources. I would rather draft Gibbs at 30. I would ideally want Jalen Carter or Anderson falls past 7 in order to trade up. I would want to bet on Jordan Davis and Nakobe Dean being a good support system for Carter. I would want to go DL or trade down a few sports to pick up mid round picks. CB makes more sense next draft, don't want to draft one of those 2 Tackles that they're projecting to be guards. Eagles two biggest needs are Safety and LB and obviously none are worth drafting in the top 20 of draft. I would rather trade down and use a mid round pick to trade for a quality starting player.
Old 04-26-2023, 09:42 AM   #5
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

JSN to GB is what I need on Day 1.

None of this TE mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2023, 10:05 AM   #6
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'm also hoping there is a run on QBs. I agree with the sentiment that Eagles shouldn't draft Bijan. I just don't think using a top 10 pick on a Rb is the best use of resources. I would rather draft Gibbs at 30. I would ideally want Jalen Carter or Anderson falls past 7 in order to trade up. I would want to bet on Jordan Davis and Nakobe Dean being a good support system for Carter. I would want to go DL or trade down a few sports to pick up mid round picks. CB makes more sense next draft, don't want to draft one of those 2 Tackles that they're projecting to be guards. Eagles two biggest needs are Safety and LB and obviously none are worth drafting in the top 20 of draft. I would rather trade down and use a mid round pick to trade for a quality starting player.
This is just me personally. But I find it insane we have top talent at the running back position and I all hear I wouldn't take him that high.
Old 04-26-2023, 10:34 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
This is just me personally. But I find it insane we have top talent at the running back position and I all hear I wouldn't take him that high.
I’d for sure take one that high, but I’d need to feel like I’m getting 2006 Ladainion Tomlinson with the pick. It feels like very few of the RBs that go that high live up to the hype
Old 04-26-2023, 10:59 AM   #8
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

2023 NFL Draft

**** unless I’m getting the 2nd coming of AP(was the last RB that was actually worth taking that high)it just doesn’t make much sense taking one that high. Now if you wanna take one late 1st/early 2nd, I wouldn’t have much of an issue with that if a team went that route.

We did this with Zeke and 7 years later, he’s now jobless and will probably sign with a team prior to camp for something lower than what he was making.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »