Home

Hey Raiders Fan got some good news

This is a discussion on Hey Raiders Fan got some good news within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
Talking Hey Raiders Fan got some good news

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Quote:

In addition to enduring yet another difficult loss, the Oakland Raiders are bracing for the possibility that coach Tom Cable could be arrested soon in relation to an alleged assault on an assistant coach. Criminal charges against Cable could lead to a suspension by the league.“Everybody is trying to figure out who’s going to take over if Tom isn’t here,” said an assistant coach, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “John Marshall has a lot of experience, he’s probably the guy. But it’s nuts. It’s crazy when you start to really think about it.” Although Napa Valley (Calif.) police have declined to comment on the investigation, NFL.com quoted the attorney for Raiders assistant coach Randy Hanson as saying that Hanson told police he had been assaulted by Cable on Aug. 5 while the Raiders were in training camp. Hanson was treated for a broken jaw and his attorney, San Francisco-based John McGuinn, said three other coaches, including Marshall, witnessed the attack.
McGuinn did not return three messages left by Yahoo!, but told NFL.com that the situation was “a textbook case of felony assault.”

Damn can it get any worse for yall.

Last edited by stateprop; 10-05-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Hey Raiders Fan got some good news

Only the Raiders man....only the Raiders.

Oakland: Where your Head Football Coach gets arrested because he punched one of his staff members in the face.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

LOL

At first it was just poor play, losing seasons. Then it was Al Davis completely overpaying average players, poor draft picks and trades, firing/hiring head coaches year after year....

....and now it's the head coach getting arrested(or could be).

What a disaster in Oakland....
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
DickDalewood

OVR:

Lol... 31 teams in the NFL... and the Raiders.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

Where's the guy that was whining about why the Raiders get labeled as dysfunctional and teams like Denver (after the roller coaster off season they had) aren't.

The team and 99% of their fans just don't get it and will be a long time until they do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
Where's the guy that was whining about why the Raiders get labeled as dysfunctional and teams like Denver (after the roller coaster off season they had) aren't.

The team and 99% of their fans just don't get it and will be a long time until they do.
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-05-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

This is just a conspiracy by a league and country that has tried to keep Al Davis down ever since he bought the Raiders. I don't know why everyone is against the Raiders but keep on hating and I will keep on loving this organization. It's us against the world.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 10-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
This is just a conspiracy by a league and country that has tried to keep Al Davis down ever since he bought the Raiders. I don't know why everyone is against the Raiders but keep on hating and I will keep on loving this organization. It's us against the world.
2002 super bowl....how many teams haven't been there in the last decade? I have no support for the Raiders but I certainly don't understand the hate. Reminds me of the hate for Isiah Thomas....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »