Home

LenDale White released, 4-game suspension in the offing?

This is a discussion on LenDale White released, 4-game suspension in the offing? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #25
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: LenDale White released, 4-game suspension in the offing?

I wonder who'll be the next franchise to jump on this guy?

Off topic slightly:
How do you go about ordering a fitted authentic jersey? You'll generally see guys wearing these guys in press conferences where they still have some stretch and fit to them. I believe they are game-day uni's. Anyway, I'm in a weird, large framed shape where I'm not a fat guy nor a skinny guy and wearing something like a loose jersey just looks downright stupid on me but damn have I wanted one for a long, long time. And one of my favorites, Witten, ain't getting any younger!
PSN: El_Greazy
Currently Playing: Red Dead 2, Party Animals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 11

Anybody can go to Kmart and buy a replica Tony Romo jersey for like 60 bucks, but it takes a real man to spend 300 on an authentic NFL jersey. So if you guys want to we can go on a man date on afternoon and I will show you guys where to get the real jerseys that the pros wear.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
I wonder who'll be the next franchise to jump on this guy?

Off topic slightly:
How do you go about ordering a fitted authentic jersey? You'll generally see guys wearing these guys in press conferences where they still have some stretch and fit to them. I believe they are game-day uni's. Anyway, I'm in a weird, large framed shape where I'm not a fat guy nor a skinny guy and wearing something like a loose jersey just looks downright stupid on me but damn have I wanted one for a long, long time. And one of my favorites, Witten, ain't getting any younger!
The Pats? lol. I hope the Raiders dont do that, We have Bush, a far better back the White.

NCAA FB:Miami Hurricanes.

NCAA BB:Georgetown

NBA: LA Lakers
Old 05-31-2010, 02:37 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Chance~
The Pats? lol. I hope the Raiders dont do that, We have Bush, a far better back the White.
Smart money says the Houston Texans. He is a bell cow type back in or out of shape. I think the Texans will welcome another Titan as they signed Chris Henry when the Titans released him. Though the Texans have a loaded backfield they are expected to unload alot of the dead weight that they have continued to keep over the last year(Chris Brown, Chris Taylor,Jerimiah Johnson,Ryan Moats, etc..) They could make a real run with him if Ben Tate is still hurt and Steve Slaton can't go back to his slash role.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
They're like 80-100 bucks. I guess I missed the sarcasm too, but I don't get why he would joke about that. lol
Authentic are $300. The "fake" one's are closer to #100. I only have two jersey's and both are authentic. Troy P and Hines Ward.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #30
Pro

SuperChargers's Arena

OVR: 10

i got 3 aithentic that costed around 250 each. Tomlinson(navy) Gates(powder) and Merriman(white). but wow lendale you really screwed up here. PED wow
Old 05-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb2124
Authentic are $300. The "fake" one's are closer to #100. I only have two jersey's and both are authentic. Troy P and Hines Ward.
lol one christmas I had one jersey which was authentic so i bought 9 authentic pats jerseys.

Brady, Moss, Welker, Away Brady, Classic Brady, R. Harrison, Maroney, Faulk, and A custom jersey of myself.

Lol i got one and it was so cool i spent way too much money on 8 more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 11:02 PM   #32
Rookie

Imaking332's Arena

OVR: 5

I got a Maroney jersey on my birthday(when he was a rookie) I wore it everyday the Patriots won and living in Georgia i got ridiculed alot, but i just like showing off. It wasnt authenic it was a replica jersey cuz i was only an 8th grader and nobody will spend 300 dollars on a jersey for me. I have a brother who has an authenic Tom Brady and Randy Moss jersey plus a Paul Pierce jersey.
But if i were to get an authenic jersey it would be a star player not Lendale White, as you see what happened to him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »