Home

My Tebow Rant - Everybodies Got One!

This is a discussion on My Tebow Rant - Everybodies Got One! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2
My Tebow Rant - Everybodies Got One!

Hey Guys,

Ok, here's the deal...

Say what you want about Tim Tebow, in his college days to the Super Bowl advert to him being benched as a 3rd string guy behind Orton and Quinn to now where he just got beat by my favourite team, the New England Patriots.

But all this talk about Tebow is paying off. When was the last time we heard about Brett Favre and another comeback? That gets boring. What about the rule changes and the shortness of this season due to the lockout? It's happened we can't change it! Or hearing about washed up quarterbacks such as Donovan McNabb, David Garrard and JaMarcus Russell?
Plus all this talk benefits the rookies Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, Andy Dalton and Jake Locker. They don't have to be in the spotlight and can sit back, watch film and study their playbooks - focus on football not the press.

What I'm trying to say is Tebowmania isn't half bad. He's living up to the hype and even though he didn't lead the Bronco's to victory last Sunday against the Pats, he proved that he has the potential to become a fine QB. He needs this offseason coming up. In the 2012 offseason Tebow will go from a good QB to a great QB.

Ok so a couple forced fumbles, sacked a bunch of times by a Patriots defence that's last in the league, but don't blame Tebow, blame the O-Line. It's made up of nobodies 3rd round guys, 4th round guys with a couple 1st and 2nd guys in there for good measure.
Pats have Mankins, Light and 1st round draft pick, rookie Nate Solder. Brady ain't getting hit much. And I say much because they give him good protection and time in the pocket.
But then you add a Von Miller to the situation or a Elvis Dumervil to the mix and you have two talented guys trying to kill the QB! Man that hit on Brady by Dumervil on Sunday, ouch!

But Tim Tebow has something, he has the poster boy look that Brady has that's good for the NFL. He has the legs of Mike Vick, he's got the arm of Peyton Manning. And he can throw the ball well, not great, but well, he's going to get things done. I kinda compare him to Roethlisberger, he's a "it ain't gonna be pretty, but it's gonna get the job done!" kinda QB.

So Tebowing, Tebowmania, all these things surrounding Tim Tebow at the moment are good. I always like Tebow, ever since I heard about the guy and in 2012 we're going to see a different Tim Tebow. A mature Tebow that's worked on his throwing, his playbook and could, potentially be a serious contender to take his team to the playoffs.

I don't want to offend or upset Bronco's fans, I'm pro-Tebow. I'm just getting my opinion out there and want to hear everyone else's because let's face it, everyone has a Tebow opinion.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: My Tebow Rant - Everybodies Got One!

Everybody else's "Tebow Rant" is in the huge thread dedicated to Tebow.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »