Home

21/22 Fantasy Premier League

This is a discussion on 21/22 Fantasy Premier League within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2021, 11:40 AM   #121
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: 21/22 Fantasy Premier League

Good Lord, my team sucks this year. That's what I get for contemplating not being in this year and missing the draft. I can't make any right moves this season. I'm taking a beating this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2021, 10:23 AM   #122
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar

I'm assuming this isn't a setting you control then? Hence your little joke pic with no text. And its just something Fantrax does? Because two yellows should not be -11. It should not be more punishing than a straight red which is -7. You should not be getting a second yellow and a red card. It should just be Yellow card and Second Yellow card for a total of -7. Which equals the sending off of a red at -7.

As you see below Jimenez yesterday lost -11 points for two yellows. Second Yellow -4, and a Red for -7. So please, by all means, explain to me how two yellow cards is more damning than a straight red, or even an own goal (-9).

Old 12-12-2021, 12:26 PM   #123
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac
I'm assuming this isn't a setting you control then? Hence your little joke pic with no text. And its just something Fantrax does? Because two yellows should not be -11. It should not be more punishing than a straight red which is -7. You should not be getting a second yellow and a red card. It should just be Yellow card and Second Yellow card for a total of -7. Which equals the sending off of a red at -7.

As you see below Jimenez yesterday lost -11 points for two yellows. Second Yellow -4, and a Red for -7. So please, by all means, explain to me how two yellow cards is more damning than a straight red, or even an own goal (-9).
1. I'm sorry my 'little joke pic' bothered you so much. How dare I attempt to have fun in this fantasy league where there is literally nothing at stake.

2. No, I do not believe that's anything I can control. Fantrax scoring is as simplistic as tracking scoring categories, but can not contextually alter one based on another. We could remove second yellow cards, but then a player would still be punished for a yellow and a red.

3. You're more than welcome to pore through the scoring categories and options next year, as I've wasted more than enough of my time doing so, and creating polls to take votes in an effort to better balance scoring and have it more logic based, in this league that once again, has nothing at stake.

4. You're going to win your game and the winner of the league (which gets nothing) has never come down to points scored.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:03 PM   #124
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Silva has been City’s best player this season so naturally he only manages 4 points in a 7-0 win
Old 12-14-2021, 05:13 PM   #125
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Silva has been City’s best player this season so naturally he only manages 4 points in a 7-0 win

did you see the sitter he missed in the first 5 mins?

Meanwhile Mahrez was on one today. Pep has been primarily using him in the CL so hopefully he’ll get some run since the knockout games don’t start until February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2021, 05:48 PM   #126
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Foden got me a solid 32.75 points! He's halfway to some of my recent weekly totals!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2021, 05:09 PM   #127
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I have no idea what’s going to happen to this week and the makeup games in the future but thank you Arsenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2021, 12:26 PM   #128
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

What the hell is going on lmao. Another 6 goal game for City and Silva gets 5 points.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »