Home

NBA '06: "NBA Life"

This is a discussion on NBA '06: "NBA Life" within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2005, 01:15 AM   #1
by the SCEA Sports Studio Developers

SCEA Sports Studio Developers' Diary: NBA '06's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA '06: "NBA Life"

How did "NBA Life" come about?

Larry Liberty:
I joined the NBA team at Sony Computer Entertainment America, San Diego in October 2003. At that point it was already established that we wanted to differentiate ourselves and NBA '06 from our...{br}{br}View the Entire Article{br}
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2005, 02:07 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: NBA '06: "NBA Life"

Woah you from SCEA San Diego?, if you are just wanted to give props to ya on that amazing MLB game. If your NBA game captures the amount of detail of the MLB game i will get it, i am hoping you do. also that nba life stuff is something i can see the competition stealing, i can already see EAsports getting EA games to work with them on a ripedoff version of this new feature in basketball games. anyways major props, i am glad you guys are doing big things

Last edited by JOEdellis; 08-04-2005 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:19 PM   #3
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NBA '06: "NBA Life"

It sounds like a great brainstorm just waiting to erupt. I'm interested in how this will all play. I am quite disappointed that they didn't go with the 6-year storyline instead. It might have been a good thing though because it could have been more repetitive to the user. I do like the basis for being different from the "norm" in sports gaming. This is a new horizon that sports gamers can now look forward too. Definitely giving this game a shot. Great read....

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »