Home

Friday Morning Other Stuff (4-4-08)

This is a discussion on Friday Morning Other Stuff (4-4-08) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2008, 07:55 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Friday Morning Other Stuff (4-4-08)

I'm thinking about setting up another monitor, to have that dual monitor config on my PC. Anyone have that setup right now? If so, what are the major benefits of doing this? I have quite a few windows open at the same time, I'm just going to move a few to the other monitor, but was curious what others use it for, or if there is any other reason to have that setup.

Hard to believe the NFL draft is only 3 weeks away. They Boys need corners and WR's, I'm hoping they can somehow land Detroit's Roy Williams via trade though.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

ykiki (42), jayhugg8 (41), AngelinOF (31), adrenaline (28)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Ive got the dual monitor set up at work (not that i need it). I like it, bc as you said, you have multiple thigns open at once and see them. Instead of Alt-Tabbing back and forth i can just glance to the left or right to see what i need to see, works quite well. I have to give it up though when i go to my new job in a week. Saves me some time and aggravation.

Whats up? My pointer finger is killin me, damn OS, i keep clickin on new threads to read and im paying the price.

QOTD; Weekend is filled with wedding planning, sister-in-laws bday, and yard work.........worst weekend ever
Old 04-04-2008, 08:28 AM   #3
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Friday Morning Other Stuff (4-4-08)

I umpired my first baseball game of the year last night. Couldn't have asked for a better game. The visiting team won 3-0. Nothing crazy happened, and only a few close calls. Easy money.
QOTD: Hopefully Umping some more games, but it looks like the weekend may be washout in NE Ohio.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 35

The Cavs are not looking good going into the playoffs. With the holdouts, injuries, and a lot of tough losses, it's looks like it's not just not their year.

QOTD: Happy to be home this weekend after spending the last two at the in-laws in Dayton. My wife's friend is coming to visit, which is good, because it gives me time to do what I want. If it dries up, I'll probably do some yard work. Definitely will try to get some gaming in.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 62

QOTD: No idea what I am up to yet. Probably getting some painting and housework done and watching the Final 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #6
stewaat

OVR:

QOTD: Going to the lake. Weather will probably be terrible so I'm going to live in the bars. Gotta watch my boys in the Final Four as well. One thing I'm not going to do is eat an entire cake, which I have done the past two weekends.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #7
stewaat

OVR:

MS-13 is real man. I lived in Northern VA and the illegal immigration problem was OUT OF CONTROL. I went to get a shot before going to college and I was the only non-latino in the entire building.

There is a lot of ugly in the world and MS-13 is a different breed.

That was part of the reason I moved to Charlotte. I didn't want to surround myself in the violence. There were many other reasons as well.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
MS-13 is real man. I lived in Northern VA and the illegal immigration problem was OUT OF CONTROL. I went to get a shot before going to college and I was the only non-latino in the entire building.

There is a lot of ugly in the world and MS-13 is a different breed.

That was part of the reason I moved to Charlotte. I didn't want to surround myself in the violence. There were many other reasons as well.
And I thought the Latin Kings were bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »