Home

Top 10 New Features in Madden NFL 09 Part Two

This is a discussion on Top 10 New Features in Madden NFL 09 Part Two within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #25
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Top 10 New Features in Madden NFL 09 Part Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
ordering these things are just a matter of preference. For example #1 being presentation. Some people don't like a tv broadcast presentation but more of a gaming one.

like a previous poster. Just happy these 'features' are in Madden. Don't care about the ordering.
Sucks to not have an alternative.

I am one of the people who prefers more of a TV Style broadcast as it helps with the immersion factor with the game, but I respect those people who have a more gaming/tournament/no-frills experience in mind.

That's really one of the problems with one company holding all of the cards as it relates to the NFL license...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckm1961
I played several seasons last year, and turnovers were realistic. So this was not a problem for all.
It absolutely was a problem. I've had multiple games where I had 8+ interceptions of the AI QB on All-Pro. It got better when I turned the INT slider all the way to zero, but that shouldn't be necessary. I have multiple friends who had the exact same experience. Good for you though.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #27
Rookie

silverfox863's Arena

OVR: 2
Nice articlle. I look forward to Madden 09 and these changes. The adaptive difficulty level should be a fun and intersting feature. It's great to finally see online leagues.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #28
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19
All Of these were in 2K5. . .SMH. . .

Maybe it's just me, but I think that these '85 Features' are in response to this:

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123327

Last edited by The Lob Mob; 06-18-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:03 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3
Ha...even this EA toolbox admits the turnover issue last year (though downplaying the severity)...impossible to deny obviously since even this shill talks about it...the good news is he says it's fixed (3:05 mark of the vid)...hopefully it's not more EA lies and that they come through with something truly solid...funny they still can't put yard markers and cheerleaders in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3neLBuKTIn4
Old 07-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 10
still no refs!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »