Home

NBA 2K9 Video: Spurs vs. Rockets

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Video: Spurs vs. Rockets within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K9: Spurs vs. Rockets Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
^^^..I know I heard some different music, in this vid...I heard the knock off of Mystikal song "Here I Go" when the Rockets was bringing the ball up the floor.
I know right! lol i thought it was nice though.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:30 PM   #34
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

This video was straight butter, and did the game justice. I anticipate so many "little things" threads in the months to come with this game; what with the shot stick 2.0 and the ability to alter shots mid-shot and increased CPU AI motion and movement, we are in for quite a treat.
2K9...We Reeeeady...We Reaaaady!
2K9...We Reeeeady...We Reaaaady!
Old 09-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

I dont know, maybe its just me but I didn't hear the reverb and the songs were pretty generic to me but Ill go back and listen again. I do like the speed at 45 the best, it gives a good balance between moves done on iso and break aways... that Tony Parker break away was perfect in its speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #36
MVP

I have a question for people who say "something is the same as last year" ummm...you ever heard of the saying "if it isnt broke dont fix it?" example...madden remember when madden 2005 was the best one ever??? then they went to next gen and took out everything that made madden good? and to this day you still hear people say maybe next year with madden cause they messed up what wasnt broken in the first place.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #37
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaImmaculateONe
Omg these defense of stances are killin me
Defensive.

Great video Steve and thanks for taking the time.

I remember someone was saying earlier that you couldn't shoot off the dribble, I am glad to see that that is not true. That was a beautiful looking animation by Alston at the 3:32 mark of the game clock.

And oh my God, they played Mystikal (or a variation of "Here I Go") at around the 2:44 mark of the gameclock. That's tight!

Seeing Artest playing ball denial was nice, even if it was on Bowen. This will be nice putting top defensive players on top offensive ones.

The crowd and atmosphere is just sick.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 09-20-2008, 07:37 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
I have a question for people who say "something is the same as last year" ummm...you ever heard of the saying "if it isnt broke dont fix it?" example...madden remember when madden 2005 was the best one ever??? then they went to next gen and took out everything that made madden good? and to this day you still hear people say maybe next year with madden cause they messed up what wasnt broken in the first place.
This guy makes sense.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by timotim19
I dont know, maybe its just me but I didn't hear the reverb and the songs were pretty generic to me but Ill go back and listen again. I do like the speed at 45 the best, it gives a good balance between moves done on iso and break aways... that Tony Parker break away was perfect in its speed.
Try this if you have the time....if you have 2k8 try to just play your custom soundtracks like normal while you play the game then lisen to this video and you will notice the difference between reverb and no reverb.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 6

T-Mac looks dead on, they got his movement and his shooting down really well.

I cannot wait to use the Rockets! I mean I'm a Lakers first but come on how can you pass up a starting 5 of:

PG: T-Mac
SG: Battier
SF: Artest
PF: Scola
C: Yao

When someone uses Lakers, I'll counter that with Rockets and vice versa.
NO! I will not change this until Lakers get to Western Conference Finals!!! Friday, Oct 13, 2006 (It is raining hard) 8:14pm 30sec (Check)

NO! I will not change this Until Lakers Are 2008-2009 Champs! Friday, Oct 3, 2008
(Check)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »