Home

NBA 2K9 Video: Spurs vs. Rockets

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Video: Spurs vs. Rockets within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K9: Spurs vs. Rockets Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by XpEeRuHmEnT
It finally shows stats during free throws!!!!!!!!! But the CPU AI still looks generic. Runs down the court, call play, shoot. That's about it. No swinging the ball around or nothing
No it didn't!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Defensive.

Great video Steve and thanks for taking the time.

I remember someone was saying earlier that you couldn't shoot off the dribble, I am glad to see that that is not true. That was a beautiful looking animation by Alston at the 3:32 mark of the game clock.

And oh my God, they played Mystikal (or a variation of "Here I Go") at around the 2:44 mark of the gameclock. That's tight!

Seeing Artest playing ball denial was nice, even if it was on Bowen. This will be nice putting top defensive players on top offensive ones.

The crowd and atmosphere is just sick.
Iam lovin the mystikal jokes. i wonder what other knock off they put in. not trying to say they dont sound bad cause i think its neat.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #43
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper
I call flop by Finley on the T-Mac drive at 1:05ish. Speed at 45 seems pretty good to me. This video looked the most natural out of all three. You gotta hit the open man off those screens though. The Parker drive and fall looked awesome. Just like a real game.
yeah, lol. I try my best, but there is lag when I capture... I hit em' when I'm playin.. just harder to judge things w/ the lagging capture hardware is all.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #44
Old school

DaWolf's Arena

OVR: 8

Great video, thanx big time. Thx for showing us that leaners are back in the game
Old 09-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #45
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
I remember someone was saying earlier that you couldn't shoot off the dribble, I am glad to see that that is not true. That was a beautiful looking animation by Alston at the 3:32 mark of the game clock.
I think that was in reference to pull up jumpers. You still have to take the extra step like in 2k8.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #46
MVP

Wow did anyone notice how nice of a guy yao ming is??? look around the 1:12 mark.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #47
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

This was BY FAR the best gameplay video, (aside form the HD gametrailers one of course). The off ball movement and some of the animations are jaw dropping. The onyl thing that was weird was tony parker doing a magical 360 dribbling up to half court. Just to show how laggy these videos are, watch the scorers table when they are running down the court, it looks like it's running at 30 fps LOL. That definitely hold back how great this game actually looks. Great videos Steve, hope to see another gameplay video soon, preferrably Blazers vs someone

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 09-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Defensive.

Great video Steve and thanks for taking the time.

And oh my God, they played Mystikal (or a variation of "Here I Go") at around the 2:44 mark of the gameclock. That's tight!

Seeing Artest playing ball denial was nice, even if it was on Bowen. This will be nice putting top defensive players on top offensive ones.

The crowd and atmosphere is just sick.
say trobinson can you youtube the other videos to, thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »