Home

NBA 2K9 Videos: The Other Season

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Videos: The Other Season within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2008, 02:01 AM   #105
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K9 Videos: The Other Season

I still dont think its in game also...from all the videos that where shown on here and on gametrailers it looks great but not this great from these videos. theres even different sound effects from those videos compaired to the ones on os or gametrailers.

Last edited by i c u cant stop me; 09-26-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2008, 04:24 AM   #106
MVP

OVR: 24

Nope, there's no way these vids are the real game. They are way too gorgeous, and way too fluid in movement. All I'm sayin' is..... damn!

Old 09-26-2008, 04:25 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K9-The Other Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Just want to let everyone know that this is all in-game.
Im not about to call you a liar but these are either vids of the PC version or you may not be clear on what it means to be "in-game". Its no way the game looks like that while we are playing (not camera angles but sheer graphic fidelity). Yes, I know you are using replay mode but the game wont come no where near that while we are playing and it does look like the videos were doctored a bit... you can see slight motion blur on the movements that is often used by 2K in trailers.

Other than that... WOW, just looking at these videos for what they are (hype videos) they depicted a very well put together and realistic game and this is the level you guys need to reach for in-game, you know, while we are actually playing it.

PS: I wonder if they are using GFW Live and just how much much better (if at all) the PC version will look.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:25 PM   #108
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by timotim19
Im not about to call you a liar but these are either vids of the PC version or you may not be clear on what it means to be "in-game". Its no way the game looks like that while we are playing (not camera angles but sheer graphic fidelity). Yes, I know you are using replay mode but the game wont come no where near that while we are playing and it does look like the videos were doctored a bit... you can see slight motion blur on the movements that is often used by 2K in trailers.

Other than that... WOW, just looking at these videos for what they are (hype videos) they depicted a very well put together and realistic game and this is the level you guys need to reach for in-game, you know, while we are actually playing it.

PS: I wonder if they are using GFW Live and just how much much better (if at all) the PC version will look.
Yeah i hope it would look like this too on my lcd.
Vic: Well, in one, one girl wins. In the other....
Kenny: Everyone wins?!?!

Captain Tenneal: Get it on!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #109
Pro

OVR: 15
I wanna see some Magic or some Sixers maybe even Miami
Old 09-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #110
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timotim19

The man confirmed it's in-game and a former also backed it up. How much more do they need to be telling the truth? In my opinion, 2K8 was pretty solid in motion. 2K9 was a stretch for my imagination because 2K8 was so beautiful already.

I'm extra late cause of work and stuff but man, the game looks so fantasimistic. WOW!!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:01 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
The man confirmed it's in-game and a former also backed it up. How much more do they need to be telling the truth? In my opinion, 2K8 was pretty solid in motion. 2K9 was a stretch for my imagination because 2K8 was so beautiful already.

I'm extra late cause of work and stuff but man, the game looks so fantasimistic. WOW!!
Because Ive seen enough of the real footage to know that this isn't it. Replay mode with effects added yes, but real in-game visuals during gameplay it is not. 2K always does this for their trailer... take a look at NHL2K9's trailer and then look at the actual game (it look good but not this trailer good).
http://www.2ksports.com/videos/new/all/122
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2008, 12:17 AM   #112
MVP

OVR: 12

Co-sign..thats not in game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »