Home

OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine)

This is a discussion on OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine) within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #9
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine)

That's awesome they are in the game. Just a big lighter in the blue than they actually are, but beggers can't be choosers!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
cool! i wonder if they got the new maryland under armor uni's in this years game.. and the bball shoes as well..
Old 10-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #11
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: OS Exclusive New Kentucky Wildcat Uniforms Video (Using March Madness 08 Engine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computalover
cool! i wonder if they got the new maryland under armor uni's in this years game.. and the bball shoes as well..
Maryland and their jerseys are in the teaser video.

See 0:29
YouTube - NCAA Basketball 09: Teaser Video
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7
thanks white.. well.. that teaser may make me buy this game.. but its ea.. and its the live engine.. well at least i still have cb2k8 and updated rosters.. but i dunno.. that video has be pumped for cbball season

GO TERPS!
Old 10-18-2008, 10:08 AM   #13
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computalover
thanks white.. well.. that teaser may make me buy this game.. but its ea.. and its the live engine.. well at least i still have cb2k8 and updated rosters.. but i dunno.. that video has be pumped for cbball season

GO TERPS!
Actually that video was using March Madness 08's engine from last year.

NCAA BB 09 is using the Live 09 engine, which isn't a bad thing. Especially since Live 09 plays a great game of basketball this season.

Also from what Steph, Dave, and Tomba have said,"it plays a lot better than Live 09"! And that's saying a lot.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game. So far with all the threads and features that seem to be in it. It might not be a 100% perfect, as no BB game is, it does seem to offer a lot. I just hope Jab and the other producers come in and stay here and keep us informed.

College Basketball is one of my passions. And I actually like it better than NBA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »