Home

NHL 09 New Jersey Code

This is a discussion on NHL 09 New Jersey Code within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NHL 09 New Jersey Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriscj24
Roster Update? What is that? I always get a message that says "Cannot connect to EA Servers at this time" since I got the game.
You can get a roster update by starting a Xbox Live Play Now game. It will ask if you want to update the roster. You have to have Xbox Gold.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
yes they have silver under arms but no piping
Yeah, I noticed that after I had posted..LOL
Oh wells...no big deal I guess, at least in my opinion
Old 12-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #19
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13
Do they have the Winter Classic jersies for DET and CHI?
Old 12-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #20
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

The Sabres third jersey is the exact same design as the third jersey in NHL 2K9. I'm probably thinking the Sabres weren't done with the jerseys yet and just sent both companies a "placeholder" design.

I'm not too disappointed, but hopefully they'll be right next year.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:09 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 14

right when i'm back from vacay. perfect~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #22
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

sad that the Isles 3rd's aren't quite right...

White lettering/numerals are on the back, not red
Old 12-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

There seems to be an issue with entering and saving the code. A few teammates and I entered the code in when released, everything worked fine and you could use the jerseys in OTP and offline Vs play. When I logged on the next day (yesterday), the jerseys were unavailable and I had to reenter the code, so did one of my teammates. It worked fine after reentry, but I went ahead and saved both my profile and roster, to see if it would stick. I haven't logged back in due to being at work, but possible the save is related to the roster instead of the profile.

Also, a teammate had not entered the code and we where playing a team that was using PIT's third jersey. He said that both teams were wearing black uniforms (we were DAL homes), but everyone that had entered the code say the other team wearing the powder blues.

These should both be fixed with the roster updates, but you may take note, until then.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skb182
There seems to be an issue with entering and saving the code. A few teammates and I entered the code in when released, everything worked fine and you could use the jerseys in OTP and offline Vs play. When I logged on the next day (yesterday), the jerseys were unavailable and I had to reenter the code, so did one of my teammates. It worked fine after reentry, but I went ahead and saved both my profile and roster, to see if it would stick. I haven't logged back in due to being at work, but possible the save is related to the roster instead of the profile.

Also, a teammate had not entered the code and we where playing a team that was using PIT's third jersey. He said that both teams were wearing black uniforms (we were DAL homes), but everyone that had entered the code say the other team wearing the powder blues.

These should both be fixed with the roster updates, but you may take note, until then.
Yeah you need to save your profile manually after entering the code. The auto-save (or should I call it "auto-save-request") doesn't save your profile properly for some reason or another. Just go into My NHL 09 > save/load/delete > save > nhl 09 profile.

Worked for my club members and I. If you don't have the code entered and your team chooses the alternate jersey, you'll see your home jersey on your team... and if the other team chose a similar colour it'll be a headache, as i'm sure all of us have experienced at least once in the past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »