Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2009, 03:14 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I'm pretty sure formation subs WON'T be in either based on a post I read over on NCAA strategies. He kept saying like, "it was something they'd like to get in there in the future".

I'll be madder than a fireant if I have to buy the PS2 version this year in order to play a decent game of football.

I've come to realize, that EA wants us to catch their MISTAKES(ie. stadium corrections, jerseys, glitches, freezes, etc.) but they don't want our ideas for improvement because they have their own "priorities".

If we hear in the near future that these basic things still arent fixed, I REALLY wish we could get a group of us to ban together and NOT buy this game the first week. If you wanna break down and buy it afterwards, fine, but at least hold out the first week and let them see the lack of 1st week sales.

Yeah I agree with ya'.
If there aren't any real vast improvements that I see or hear about. I'm gonna hold out. Better come through EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #106
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I'm pretty sure formation subs WON'T be in either based on a post I read over on NCAA strategies. He kept saying like, "it was something they'd like to get in there in the future".

I'll be madder than a fireant if I have to buy the PS2 version this year in order to play a decent game of football.

I've come to realize, that EA wants us to catch their MISTAKES(ie. stadium corrections, jerseys, glitches, freezes, etc.) but they don't want our ideas for improvement because they have their own "priorities".

If we hear in the near future that these basic things still arent fixed, I REALLY wish we could get a group of us to ban together and NOT buy this game the first week. If you wanna break down and buy it afterwards, fine, but at least hold out the first week and let them see the lack of 1st week sales.
The last paragraph says it all... we need to make a stand if 2010 is a let down again. Maybe just maybe low first week numbers might send a message that will actually be heard?

Anyways, I still keep my finger crossed for good things in 2010.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #107
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
The last paragraph says it all... we need to make a stand if 2010 is a let down again. Maybe just maybe low first week numbers might send a message that will actually be heard?

We all need to keep our fingers crossed..lol.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Formation subs is huge. I really want the Madden playcall screen, intact with formation subs for 2010.
I actually dont like the formation subs for Madden 09 or the playcall screen. Take the formation subs from PS2 and for the playcalling screen use all the fluff the madden one has BUT DONT make it take up the ENTIRE screen that really detracts from the football experience
Old 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #109
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

You're talking about next year, I'm talking about NOW. lol We'll know in plenty of enough time if this stuff is fixed for '10....unless EA chooses to not give out any info until the last minute....which if they do that, then we'll know something is awry.

I'm already on record for saying I'm not buying this game unless there are some major changes, and I stand by that. I'd rather not play anything than spend money on something that's going to make me want to break my controller.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:38 AM   #110
Rookie

kennethxD's Arena

OVR: 5

Mmkay. This may be silly....but...I WANT ARMY's CAMO UNIFORMS BABY! OHH YEAH!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #111
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Well in real football at the end of the season we fine out who's staying or going, But for those that are going are the ones that feel as though they are ready for the next level or are graduateing and have no choice in staying to get there skills better for the NFL.So my point is that we are forced to draft only the ones EA sends to Madden.WHY NOT SEND THE WHOLE LIST OF PLAYERS LEAVING AND GRADUATEING ALONG WITH THERE STATS AND A INJURIE REPORT ON EVERY PLAYER THAT HAS SUFFERED FROM A MAJOR INJURIE WHILE IN SCHOOL.By doing this it will open up the minds of all that is trying to find that needle in a hatstack..Also it will give the little guys a look see,COME ON IN DIV II SCHOOLS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm all for better presentation, more gripping animations on defense and offense and a better balance of passing on both sides of the ball, but when will EA break away from their regular player/team stats? I'd rather they take out some of the extensive stats and replace them with ones that will actually physically change the player/team/gameplay.

I'm waiting for the day when we get a football game that involves realistic turn-the-tide momentum. I'm tired of playing games where the cpu tries to "will" its team by completing insane passes and unstoppable runs. If you have a team shutdown, there's no reason for this.

I think they should also transfer the drills in madden 09 and add more specific ones for college. Execution to offset penalties in a game, down-field blocking. These guys are tuning their skill every week in practice why can't we do the same? Sorry for the rant, but it is my first post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »