Home

MLB 09: The Show Mini-Patch (1.07) Released 5/19/09 - Impressions and Discussion Here

This is a discussion on MLB 09: The Show Mini-Patch (1.07) Released 5/19/09 - Impressions and Discussion Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 09: The Show Mini-Patch (1.07) Released 5/19/09 - Impressions and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Legend 72
Is anyone having problems changing the pitching view since downloading the last patch?

Disregard. I had my flashdrive plugged into the first slot which moved my wireless controller to number 2 and thus kept loading the wrong profile. Rookie mistake.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:07 PM   #98
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 09: The Show Mini-Patch (1.07) Released 5/19/09 - Impressions and Discussion

How the heck do I get patches if my PS3 isn't internet capable? ha
Old 05-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #99
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
How the heck do I get patches if my PS3 isn't internet capable? ha
There is no easy way. I suggest you take your PS3 somewhere that you can get on wirelessly or wired like a friends or family's house. Your local library may be cool about it since they have public internet connection, if you don't mind dragging a small TV and PS3 there, lol. You can't put the patch on a memory card or USB drive.

It may be possible to do via your computer if you hook up your hdd to it (you can use Xport/Xplorer for instance on the 360, that is why I have posted a lot of patches for the 360 that way). I have never looked into it, but a quick google may bring you some luck there. This starts to get complicated for the average joe however and it would just be easier to find a connection somewhere. Good luck.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:28 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ok, I started a brand-new RTTS with the patch and it crashed in the exact same place- they day after the first starred date on the postseason calendar.

Very anrgy. Very.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:23 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 6

Did you do an in-game save? And finished the game after the first 3 innings? That would be my explanation because the highlights prior to saving in-game are not available when loading it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
I played a game tonight where the score was 12 (me) to 5. The first 3 innings of replay were not there for some reason. All the others were there. This is with patch 1.07.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #102
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
There is no easy way. I suggest you take your PS3 somewhere that you can get on wirelessly or wired like a friends or family's house. Your local library may be cool about it since they have public internet connection, if you don't mind dragging a small TV and PS3 there, lol. You can't put the patch on a memory card or USB drive.

It may be possible to do via your computer if you hook up your hdd to it (you can use Xport/Xplorer for instance on the 360, that is why I have posted a lot of patches for the 360 that way). I have never looked into it, but a quick google may bring you some luck there. This starts to get complicated for the average joe however and it would just be easier to find a connection somewhere. Good luck.

Ya DrUrsus is the best, hes the patchman!!
Old 05-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #103
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroalex
Really? I was holding out hope that the mini patch would let me save my pre-patch franchise.

Why aren't more people angry about this? I have little desire to go back to the game after losing 4 months of virtual work.
I've installed all patches and I'm still playing my 'pre-patch' franchise. I did have one crash issue as described in THIS THREAD, but it was resolved.

I did have the replay issue, but it went away with 1.07.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #104
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooteristkai
Did you do an in-game save? And finished the game after the first 3 innings? That would be my explanation because the highlights prior to saving in-game are not available when loading it up.
Thanks. Yes, you are correct, I did do that, but just forgot about it since it was such a high scoring long game. That is definitely it. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »