Home

Madden 10: Did EA Press Reset? (Joystiq)

This is a discussion on Madden 10: Did EA Press Reset? (Joystiq) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 10: Did EA Press Reset? (Joystiq)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL
same reason you ride EA d!ck thank about it
LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #106
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
Personally, I don't care who it came from, but saying it is an early build is pretty much an excuse, in my opinion. Simply because the community day guys said that the game looked better when they played the game, to me it was EA's responsibility to release the best and most up to date video. Especially since it was the first video being released and more importantly all the anticipation that was created the months and weeks leading up to it.

Why create a world premiere video with a dated version of the game when they are more than capable of producing video with the most recent version of the it, considering the unlimited access that they have to the game.

Like I said I'm not dissapointed, I liked what I seen and I will be buying madden 10 in August, however I more than understand some peoples frustration with this game and whats been shown thus far.
You gotta realize though that Ian doesn't decide what vids gets released. The PR team does.

Ian has basically gave his distastes for the PR team playing the game on rookie and pro many of times in previous threads that were about trailers.

Again, saying it is an early build isn't an excuse in terms of talking about how the final game will be since they are still working on it and fixing issues.

Also, this year there will be a big difference between rookie/pro and all-pro/all-madden. Differences in pressure, drop back, adaptive AI, etc. The differences are more than they have ever been. Like if you don't play the game on rookie/pro, I don't see how one could 100% fully judge the game on the vids (that are on pro) after every thing that has been said in terms of these differences.

Last edited by Bgamer90; 05-29-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #107
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
When did any developer say the new ign video was on pro?
On his twitter.

"yep, known. No pro-tak steering in the build for that video. But pro mode's pocket will be 'slightly' exaggerated in final..."
Old 05-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #108
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
same reason you ride EA d!ck thank about it
that sentence should read...(corrrections in bold)

Same reason you ride EA's ****. Think about it.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #109
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

Quote:
Here a question, why release old footage with pro tec turned off? that's makes no since what so ever. so please, the excuses are getting old. this game well not improve to much point blink until they redo this whole engine. sorry if you cant take me being real. but I guess the truth hurts. my history is justify by the history of Madden so called "Next Gen" being the crap that it is.
lol sure...
Old 05-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
You gotta realize though that Ian doesn't decide what vids gets released. The PR team does.

Ian has basically gave his distastes for the PR team playing the game on rookie and pro many of times in previous threads that were about trailers.

Again, saying it is an early build isn't an excuse in terms of talking about how the final game will be since they are still working on it and fixing issues.

Also, this year there will be a big difference between rookie/pro and all-pro/all-madden. Differences in pressure, drop back, adaptive AI, etc. The differences are more than they have ever been. Like if you don't play the game on rookie/pro, I don't see how one could 100% fully based the game on the vids (that are on pro) after every thing that has been said in terms of these differences.
why release old footage with pro tec turned off? please answer this.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
joystiq post an opinion EA get mad like we the consumers haven't waisted $300 over the last 5 yrs on Madden football games only to have the same results yr in and yr out. This is not Ian fault by no means( he is new to this so I don't hold him accountable at all and madden 09 was a good game), but what do you expect. If I keep treating my wife like crap, eventually she will get tired and want me to change or she's leaving its as simple as that. EA new developement crew have made great strides towards making madden a great game, maybe some people don't see it that way and their opinion is valid in that manner.

We need this this yr, not this
That's the thing I don't understand about EA and the Madden team. Why get angry at reviews and/or people when they are voicing their likes or dislikes about a series that has been problematic yearly? Developers of the Madden series should be mad at themselves for putting out lackluster games yearly.

In regard to Maden 09, I don't see how anyone can say it was a good game. That game had so many problems (two major problems stem from Freezing Franchise and unrealistic gameplay) and gave me a headache in 1 month, I got so tired and sold it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
that sentence should read...(corrrections in bold)

Same reason you ride EA's ****. Think about it.

thinks for the lesson now go back to sucking off Ian and EA more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »