Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #201
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
Why can't the madden team ever get things right. I also don't underrstand why in the cutscenes the play call screen is blocking things like talking on the phone. Also I noticed in one vid with 2 players playing both play call screens were blocking the injured player gettiong taken away on the cart. Whats the point of putting it in the game if the cut scenes are being BLOCKED by the play call screens. C'mon EA.
I am HOPING that it was this way due to the player pressing the A button to skip everything.....I HOPE this is the case!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #202
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
Why can't the madden team ever get things right. I also don't underrstand why in the cutscenes the play call screen is blocking things like talking on the phone. Also I noticed in one vid with 2 players playing both play call screens were blocking the injured player gettiong taken away on the cart. Whats the point of putting it in the game if the cut scenes are being BLOCKED by the play call screens. C'mon EA.
Where have you been for the last 5 years? This has been happening since 2005. EA promises us the world, only to underdeliver with the final product. I am sick of it.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #203
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankbl
Where have you been for the last 5 years? This has been happening since 2005. EA promises us the world, only to underdeliver with the final product. I am sick of it.
you really do not know what you are talking about it. Madden 2005 was amazing, many regard it as the best Football game ever. While the past few years have sucked, The guy behind those crappy madden Games is no longer at EA.

And why Does everyone blame EA? EA is the Publisher, Tiburon is the developer, EA does not make the game, Tiburon does.

And If you are sick of it, Do not buy. I could seriously care less. I see the Strides Madden has made, and it looks a hell of alot better than 09 did.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 3
this message is per IAN CUMMINGS twitter- @Bgamer90 os peeps don't like a lot of things. We will talk about everything when we get back...hard to comment now.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 6

That was dreadful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #206
Rookie

does everyone understand there not finished yet? They cant release everything..
Old 06-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #207
Banned

N@X_WiZaRD's Arena

This is embarrassingly bad.

I don't even know where to start.

There's literally not one good thing I saw about the Half-Time show except the fact that we actually have one this year.

Maybe next year?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #208
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
you really do not know what you are talking about it. Madden 2005 was amazing, many regard it as the best Football game ever. While the past few years have sucked, The guy behind those crappy madden Games is no longer at EA.
All of Madden's problems are one man's fault lol? Ortiz deserves blame, but can't believe some of you try to pin it ALL on him - that's ridiculous. Madden, NBA Live, FIFA, Tiger, etc. - they all stumbled out of the box when they went next gen.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »