Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #217
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3)

You can call me a whiner, you can call me a complainer. That is fine, but 90% of the people that are hardcore sim-football players that want presentation will say the exact same thing as I am, and that is:

We have asked for this to happen for years, got our hopes up for it to happen, and have had EVERYTHING else added to the game but what we have been wanting for a long time doesn't happen...again.

And guys it's not just the halftime/postgame/extra point shows, it's other things. Are we expecting the "perfect game"? No. Are we expecting ONE thing that a ton of players have been asking for since 2005?

We prayed it was in 2 years ago. It wasn't.

We asked for it 1 year ago. It wasn't put in.

Last year we begged them to put it in. New people were added to the Madden team, Ian had created a thread where he asked the players "what is a number of things you want to see in Madden 10?".

WE ANSWERED. We answered so much about the presentation we wanted. Then we prayed some more.

Now we hear rumors about the NFL Total Access presentation, get excited, and look what happens.

Do you sense our complete and utter frustration?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 3
but youll be there aug 14th wont you? Exactly......... just get inline and grab ya copy
Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 25

str8 to the point... THE HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED !!!! The best part about it all was when the players and the coach where headed backstage haha, it was just .....boring, it sucked. They couldve showed a lil halftime show with cheerleaders or fireworks or fans getting up and going to conccesion stands or somthing. They couldve presented the highlights in a more appealing way.

But hey.. it is better than NOTHING !??
Old 06-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #220
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles410
but youll be there aug 14th wont you? Exactly......... just get inline and grab ya copy
Nope.....didn't buy Madden last year (thankfully) only rented....and will do the same this year.....I'll buy it if it's worth it after the rental.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #221
Rookie

OVR: 3
exactly all the people complaining...can i have your gamertag please so i can look at your acheivements come aug 14....I gaurantee yall doing all this complaining but will still grab it....leave your gamertags please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #222
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Why does everyone talk mad sh*t.....but will be in line at the midnight release of madden Aug 14 with there reserve gamestop receipt wearing there favorite NFL jersey... dont talk smack then be the hipocrite and still purchase the game. Thats a FAKE man...not even a man...thats a female trait.
Quote:
Quote:
exactly all the people complaining...can i have your gamertag please so i can look at your acheivements come aug 14....I gaurantee yall doing all this complaining but will still grab it....leave your gamertags please
Would you like to post that again and re-word it for the 4th time?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #223
Pro

OVR: 11

Agree with alot that has already been said here. A vast improvement over what was offered in 2009 as far as halftime show, but still far behind in what we are expecting. The canned script is almost chalkboard finger nail scratching. How about liven things up a bit with somethings that we can't read for ourselves...just put some gusto into it. The biggest problem with 09 was BOREDOM. Don't make the same mistake...we are not playing this game to be put to sleep.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #224
Banned

OVR: 2
I agree that the halftime show with no talking is lame but it's not a big deal for me. I'll give EA a pass considering all the other great additions they've made this year. That said, they could at least add music to the highlights. Anything is better than complete silence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »