Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #305
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Halftime Report (Chase @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers94
" Halftime Report " horrible horrible, How the hell you have an Halftime Report, but don't show any highlights of scoring touch downs, all i see is passes being intercepted, it would make sense to show how the other team scored their touchdowns. Duh

Once again (for maybe the 10th time) the highlites were crappy because it only shows plays made during real gameplay, not when supersimming, and MOST of the half was supersimmed, so there were only a few human controlled plays for it to choose from, hence the crappy replays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #306
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
so what was gained from 29 pages of bitching?
Same thing that was gained by you posting that .

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #307
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Same thing that was gained by you posting that .
Actually Ive gained a answer to my question which was nothing....
Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #308
Banned

OVR: 4

WOWWWW Are you serious, that was the weakest video I have yet to see of this years new Madden which I have been somewhat excited for , but this just looks like complete and utter total crap.

Where's the people talking at halftime, where is the stats shown and talked about?, what about halftime player of the game. EA this job is just motherf-ing lazy, cool you put a bunch of clips together and played them in dead silence, I can f-ing do that on my own damn computer if I wanted. Once again 2k5 still does this better, I thought maybe there was a chance that madden would have an halftime show like 2k5 did but nope, nothing.

Once again a feature by EA that is truly a sore dissapointment.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #309
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
10 is looking way better than 09 but not close to what I expected after leaving EA's studio. I expect those of us that visited EA to have much more of an impact. I'm not seeing it.
Thanks for having the balls to step up and say that, Bezo. You're the first CD poster I've seen that's actually expressed this sentiment, and it's refreshing.

So much for having an earlier CD to make a difference.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #310
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Once again (for maybe the 10th time) the highlites were crappy because it only shows plays made during real gameplay, not when supersimming, and MOST of the half was supersimmed, so there were only a few human controlled plays for it to choose from, hence the crappy replays.
This post here is making me think that people are turning a blind eye to something so that they can complain. Let me take a look back through these pages right quick.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:09 AM   #311
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I agree a lot with this post except for a few things. You mentioned it's unfair to compare basketball presentation to football presentation.

So, why do people bring up MLB The Show in these very same forums when discussing about blowing presentation out of the water? Is that fair as well?

I know Ian actually stated previously that presentation was getting some love this year. Did he actually say that he wanted to blow 2k5 presentation out of the water for this Madden?

I do remember him saying the first part, but I don't remember Ian specifically saying that he wanted to put the 2k series to rest for this Madden.

I could be wrong, if I am, I'll admit it.
When it comes to discussing presentation across sports genres, I think the distinction should be made between, presentation and representation, especially would you consider how each sport must animate differently (football has much more going on at any one given time than baseball). I would consider presentation comparisons to be relevant when you discuss one version of a particular sport to another version of a particular sports, i.e. Madden10 vs 2k5. One would compare overall feel while looking at refs on the field, crowd animation, player interaction, halftime highlights etc...After that anyalysis you draw a conclusion one way or another as to which game has the best presentation of nfl football.

When one speaks of representation, you would look at both the sport to sport comparisons and the different sport genre comparisons to see what game represented its sport the best. Here, you would compare 2k5 vs MLB the Show vs College hoops 2k8, vs NHL Hockey 2k9 vs Fight Night 4. It is like the Oscars almost, best drama, best comedy, best animated, those would include some sort of presentation, but who represented its catagory the best would win. To me, pro football would be a good war action movie, while pro baseball would be a good western action movie. The best action movie, based upon individual presentation but overall representation would be the show (from what I hear. I don't own a ps3, I have a 360).

In regards to what Ian specifally said concerning presentation and 2k5, I too am unsure. I was just collectively saying that overall, many were led to believe that this years presentation would directly deal with what 2k5 had done in the past. If I misperceived that, then I too stand corrected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #312
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungmizzou
WOWWWW Are you serious, that was the weakest video I have yet to see of this years new Madden which I have been somewhat excited for , but this just looks like complete and utter total crap.

Where's the people talking at halftime, where is the stats shown and talked about?, what about halftime player of the game. EA this job is just motherf-ing lazy, cool you put a bunch of clips together and played them in dead silence, I can f-ing do that on my own damn computer if I wanted. Once again 2k5 still does this better, I thought maybe there was a chance that madden would have an halftime show like 2k5 did but nope, nothing.

Once again a feature by EA that is truly a sore dissapointment.
This thread is redundant....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »