Home

NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Improved AI

This is a discussion on NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Improved AI within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 07:28 PM   #73
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Improved AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
lol If I was the maker of these games and saw all the MEAN post towards my company. I wouldn't show you nothing.
I would add him to the "can't rent or by the game list". 3 years of trolling and being on my tail (see his negative posts towards me today, yesterday and every other day but oh no that's not trolling)because I like the game and now he's in their corner.

Oh well, I like what we are seeing so far and there are 4 more weeks to get some more great info before the release. Looking forward to another week of solid information.

Last edited by Eddie1967; 08-16-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #74
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
lol If I was the maker of these games and saw all the MEAN post towards my company. I wouldn't show you nothing.
I think all game developers expect to see positive and negative comments on the game...they can't improve without feedback. 2k doesn't get it any worse than EA, Activision, Sony, or any of the developers out there.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #75
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
I would add him to the "can't rent or by the game list". 3 years of trolling and being on my tail (see his negative posts towards me today, yesterday and every other day but oh no that's not trolling)because I like the game and now he's in their corner.

Oh well, I like what we are seeing so far and there are 4 more weeks to get some more great info before the release. Looking forward to another week of solid information.
They why not put him on ignore rather than crying wolf all of the time? To be honest Eddie, so many of your comments show such blind allegiance to 2k that it almost wills people to post a response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #76
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
They why not put him on ignore rather than crying wolf all of the time? To be honest Eddie, so many of your comments show such blind allegiance to 2k that it almost wills people to post a response.
So my blind allegiance forces people to make comments? Meaning they can't help themselves from doing so? I also have a blind allegiance to Andis clippers, anything Nissan, bottled water, New Balance running shoes, Verizon wireless, the United States Air Force, pleated pants with cuffs on the bottom, grand biscuits, breyers butter pecan ice cream, Garden of life vitamins, the state of New Jersey, etc. It's weird how some will dislike the fact that someone else is happy with something whether it's video games or something more important. I have never understood that.

I'm no saint and I have my moments but man I never jump on people for liking something. In the past I would respond when reading his repetitive I hate 2k hockey because blah blah blah and then something about game fly. He still post the same things no what info comes out, but I have learned not to respond any more. Like you said, you all have accepted me and my ways and I have accepted his (I guess). I only respond if he attacks me and that's what he did today.

No big deal though, this forum is great and I'm having a good time, and I'm looking forward to a great hockey game this September.

Last edited by Eddie1967; 08-16-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 47

Personally I really think this is all misunderstandings. My students get in these all day. Some times I break them up before I have to push a code. So I think we are all adults and can be respectful to each other before a mod comes in here. Don't you guys think so?
Old 08-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #78
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

Quote:
Personally I really think this is all misunderstandings. My students get in these all day. Some times I break them up before I have to push a code. So I think we are all adults and can be respectful to each other before a mod comes in here. Don't you guys think so?
I agree, It's great to be able to come here and talk about video games. No reason to fight about who likes what, etc. I say to each his/her own.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
To be honest Eddie, so many of your comments show such blind allegiance to 2k that it almost wills people to post a response.
Nobody on OS should have to explain and/or defend their preferences and be subjected to scrutiny because of it. Yet that's what happens with some people and it's not right. And besides, as others have pointed out, the EA forum has a handful of guys who defend that game no matter what. More people need to learn to keep their fingers off the keyboard if they don't agree with what they're reading IMO.

Last edited by baa7; 08-16-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #80
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Nobody on OS should have to explain and/or defend their preferences and be subjected to scrutiny because of it. Yet that's what happens with some people and it's not right. And besides, as Eddie has pointed out, the EA forum has a handful of guys who defend that game no matter what. And they can be pretty rude and aggressive about it, unlike Eddie. More people need to learn to keep their fingers off the keyboard if they don't agree with what they're reading IMO.
My man baa, I'm no saint that's for sure, but what you said is 100 percent true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »