Home

NHL 2K10 Q&A: Part One

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10 Q&A: Part One within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 17
Re: NHL 2K10 Q&A: Part One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I did it, but it did not really work. Even one of the devs said it is much better this year. They also, said the teams play like their real counter part team. If that is the case that is SICK!
Hmmm, didn't really work? It worked fine on my 360 console.

I wonder what they mean by "it is much better this year"? That's a pretty vague statement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by original6
Hmmm, didn't really work? It worked fine on my 360 console.

I wonder what they mean by "it is much better this year"? That's a pretty vague statement
That is cool, maybe it work for you. I ask them and they told me it didn't work like the way they wanted it too. It wasn't real response. I think because they still attack the net too much. They say it works better now. Who knows.

Read this.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oved-ai-4.html

Last edited by Scottdau; 09-05-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #27
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
Disappointing to see that the PS3 gets the shaft yet again on custom soundtracks.
That ****ing blows, man. I missed out on custom soundtracks with the XBOX in the last gen, and now that the PS3 can get songs straight off an iPod or MP3 player, I was very hopeful that custom soundtracks would make it into the game. Plus, with MLB 09 The Show doing a great job with soundtracks, I was pumped for what could be. Alas, I am let down. I was really looking forward to hearing some of my favorite songs playing after goals, during breaks in the action, etc. Very disappointed in this. It was one of my favorite little features of MLB 09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 09-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
That is cool, maybe it work for you. I ask them and they told me it didn't work like the way they wanted it too. It wasn't real response. I think because they still attack the net too much. They say it works better now. Who knows.

Read this.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oved-ai-4.html
Ah, I see. I thought you meant that the way I was able to set each teams' strategies in a roster file and have it work in franchise/season mode didn't work. You're saying daflyboy's dump and chase strategies in general didn't work for you. Got it.

One year they did have team preset strategies that supposedly played like their real-life counterparts. I think it might have been 2k6? Anyone?
Old 09-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by original6
Ah, I see. I thought you meant that the way I was able to set each teams' strategies in a roster file and have it work in franchise/season mode didn't work. You're saying daflyboy's dump and chase strategies in general didn't work for you. Got it.

One year they did have team preset strategies that supposedly played like their real-life counterparts. I think it might have been 2k6? Anyone?
Oh yeah it work that way in franchise, but the game did not play that way enough. The fourth line was still attacking. I hope dump and chase is played more by the 4th and 3rd lines this year. Yeah I believe it was 2k6.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »