Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #129
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra11
Thanks for the answer rspencer but I would like that an 2k10 dev gives to us xbox360 users some clarifications.
And they know the truth for sure.
When a patch gets submitted to Sony or Microsoft it is out of developers hands,anybody that knows or plays videogames knows that, it is not a secret. Dont keep asking the question.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 01-12-2010, 04:38 PM   #130
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
One thing is...passing....Those stupid cheap long passes. Are gone (if they are not done with the right players). Passing out of contact animation with players who have no business passing out of them will be a automatic turnover. I saw Jason Terry break free down court. And the guy rebounded the ball with E. Dampier. And tried to throw those long deep passes. And even though Terry was wide open. It went right over his head. Baseline drives.... I remember blocking at least 4 drives. I felt that they were more blocks overall.
could this be the death of cherrypicking!!!!
what about lead passing, PIP % and defense in paint?
Old 01-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #131
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
there is no way that I am starting over with my sliders, and coaching profiles just see 2 or 3 new contact animations. It took me over a month to tune my sliders. I wish 2k just chalked this one up, and moved on to 2k11. no need for a patch that fixes however many things, but breaks things that were never a problem before. Then again, you're reading a comment from a guy who never plays online, and only uses 2k share to download rosters.

So if I want to avoid this patch for 360, then that means that I will have to give up using 2k share, correct? That isn't fair, and that would suck, and I would probably be done with this game because of it.

Then again....I am going to wait for feedback from 360 users before I make any concrete decisions because there might not be the same issues that ps3 users are experiencing. Then again, there could be a different list of problems entirely for the 360...who knows. all speculation so far..
No...You'll get kicked out XBL if you don't have the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #132
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
When a patch gets submitted to Sony or Microsoft it is out of developers hands,anybody that knows or plays videogames knows that, it is not a secret. Dont keep asking the question.
Two good guys have already answered my question kindly.
Did you give me a release date for the patch???No.
Anyway,thanks for your useless reply.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #133
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
could this be the death of cherrypicking!!!!
what about lead passing, PIP % and defense in paint?

But again...I wouldn't say the death of cherry picking. But if Tyson Chanlder or Shaq rebound the ball. Try throwing one of those long passes. It will go over the players heads. But if CP3 or JKidd make the same pass. Its more likely to be a completed pass. Which in my opinion is totally cool with me.

I missed a few dunks last night. PIP can be abused if the other persn doesn't know how to play D. Last night like I said a few pages before. This guy was driving like crazy with Vince Carter. But as soon as I back away from him. He couldn't drive for nothing. If it wasn't a contact animation. It was a contact animation and a huge block.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #134
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

jeebs thanks for your responses, I'm sorry though but I'm not understanding....what do you mean that i'll be kicked off of xbox live? so if I'm kicked off xbl then i wouldn't be able to access 2k share, right? thanks.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #135
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
But again...I wouldn't say the death of cherry picking. But if Tyson Chanlder or Shaq rebound the ball. Try throwing one of those long passes. It will go over the players heads. But if CP3 or JKidd make the same pass. Its more likely to be a completed pass. Which in my opinion is totally cool with me.

I missed a few dunks last night. PIP can be abused if the other persn doesn't know how to play D. Last night like I said a few pages before. This guy was driving like crazy with Vince Carter. But as soon as I back away from him. He couldn't drive for nothing. If it wasn't a contact animation. It was a contact animation and a huge block.
Sounds great. the only negatives i hear is the possible 3pt bug in Association mode. Hopefully that can be addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #136
Banned

OVR: 7

The player ratings for the association are saved with the association. Someone needs to start a new association under the new patch and see if they get the same 3pt bug...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »