Home

Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Halftime Blog is a Go

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Halftime Blog is a Go within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2010, 12:05 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 11
awesome
Old 01-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #34
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Halftime Blog is a Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Sweet...and then hopefully after that the blogs continue to flow...when did they start last year? was it after the draft?
Nah...if you recall, we started getting blogs around March-ish. By time the draft came, we were given information, press releases, and screenshots, but the blogs started losing steam about that time in my opinion. They weren't as interesting as the first several ones were.

Though we are getting a Super Bowl blog, I'm still not convinced that we'll be treated to weekly blogs like we received last year. It could happen, but I'm not betting on it.

Last edited by RGiles36; 01-27-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 30
I tweeted that I want to see a gameplay focused blog, this Superbowl halftime. Hopefully, I will be able to read it from my phone since I won't be home for the Bowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #36
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

First blog was on January 28th last year. That was the 'Everything you See on Sunday' blog (I looked it up heh).
Old 01-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #37
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
First blog was on January 28th last year. That was the 'Everything you See on Sunday' blog (I looked it up heh).
If you're referring to Thudias' question, I think he meant the subsequent blogs following the Super Bowl blog.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #38
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Was trying to find a post on the size of the football in M10 and came across this tidbit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Audio in general is near the top of our priority list for next year...but I do still think you will see major improvements once you get your hands on the game compared to 09. The majority of 09 was spent just getting the radio guy out and Tom and Cris in...so for 10 we focused on filling out the areas that were lacking.
Audio's near the top of their list for this year. Definitely a good sign. Hopefully they go the banter route interspersed with play by play call instead of play by play with random commentary thrown in.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #39
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
OS Didnt do a bad job of banning people, warning, and trying to eliminate the trolls.
I agree with this statement.

In fact I'd say overall, OS did about everything that could be expected to make Operation Sports a good place for the interaction to take place.

It seemed at least to me, the vast majority of posters that where insulting, and added really nothing of value to the discussion, where people with very few posts on OS. People who had really no vested interest in our community. I honestly believe everything that could be done...was, to try to limit the negative impact these people had on the interaction.

As you kind of eluded to Lolfalcon...no way possible to avoid a few dicks on any internet board. They come and go. And for anyone to expect otherwise, is just being naive. So at least imo anyway...cheers to Operation Sports, for doing all it could to make last years interaction with the devs meaningful.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

After last year's big letdown (gameplay wise), I'm not so excited for Madden 11, but you never know, maybe this year they will come through, and if the rumor that some old 2K sports staff may be working on Madden 11, that can only be good news.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »