Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #89
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzi27
Just a quick note about the FAKE Roster...the impostor forgot to add Strasberg to the Nationals...So that is going to be the easiest way to know if you got the real one or not.
Is their any way to tell which roster is real or fake from the Roster Download screen, or do we have to download to find out?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #90
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

you will notice some guys that have been release still on their team , this was due to roster restrictions, we ran out of players..so all that was left on FA was guys who are real FA..so instead of having fake DEvs on teams you might see a MLB ..just realease them when you start your franchise
Old 04-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #91
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
U prob got the wrong ones since there is some idiot posting rosters that have the same name as the real ones if u are noticing white sox players not right from the off season
Are you sure? I checked all the other White Sox players, and they seem to be pretty good, as well as having some good faces. I hope I don't have to re-do all the editing I have done the past 20 minutes....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 1

Thank you! Much appreciated.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
you will notice some guys that have been release still on their team , this was due to roster restrictions, we ran out of players..so all that was left on FA was guys who are real FA..so instead of having fake DEvs on teams you might see a MLB ..just realease them when you start your franchise
Ok, but does this mean when I release them on my franchise that I will get a "you don't have enough players" message?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can someone tell me how to get the rosters in to my game using the download file link in the original post? Please and thanks.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
so Ridin do you see any differences in the FAKE rosters and the real one? Is Strasburg the best way to find out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 3

You guys are amazing, I seriously wish there was something we could do for you. Finally get to start a franchise, although I know I'll start over when Razr's pitch edits come out (any ETA on those?).

Again, thanks a million, you guys have now idea how happy you make so many people.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »