Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:11 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

What is the point in these guys doing all of the work to get the correct rosters/lineups in place when the CPU changes the damn things before the first Season or Franchise game??? Is there a way to stop this????
Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #98
Rookie

Rickeysue's Arena

OVR: 2

Thank you as always. Now it's back to spring training and getting eaten alive by the pitching.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #99
Rookie

nja311's Arena

OVR: 9

Here is a solution to this idiot that posted a roster under the same name. Whenever you realize which ones are real give it a "thumbs up" vote and vice versa for the fake ones. That way the fake ones will have a very low approval rate and we all will be able to tell which is which that way. Im sure im not the first one to think of this but hey.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #100
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by nja311
Here is a solution to this idiot that posted roster under the same name. Whenever you realize which ones are real give it a "thimbs up" vote and vice versa for the fake ones. That way the fake ones will have a very low approval rate and we all will be able to tell which is which that way. Im sure im not the first one to think of this but hey.
This...even though I have the roster via the first post of the thread, I'm still going to go into the vault and rate the real one and fakes.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #101
Banned

Titus1108's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Thanks alot guys for all your hard work! Now if I can get on at some point to download these as my roomate is playing God of War 3 right now lol...Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

you included Sergio Espinoza the Cuban pitcher the rays just signed a week ago but you didn't include Leslie Anderson the 1b/ of from Cuba the rays signed a month ago just wanted to know if he' be in v2 or if someone had a cap for him
Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #103
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
What is the point in these guys doing all of the work to get the correct rosters/lineups in place when the CPU changes the damn things before the first Season or Franchise game??? Is there a way to stop this????
Just noticed this as the Lineups changed as I was starting my Franchise.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #104
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugga77
Scroll over to the date and press square. It will show the ones that were made most up to date. Should be the first one, look out for the fake one.
Thanks man, I really do appreciate.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »