Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #113
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32
Thanks everyone who was involved. Can't really say enough about these rosters and how much work you all do to make them happen. They make the best sports game ever made that much more complete. I'm going to start up a franchise right now with them, and also looking forward to V 2. If it has pitch edits, I will probably start one with those as well. Thanks again, and hope everything ends up OK with Knight and his family.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is probably a dumb question, but once I've downloaded them, what exactly do I do to get them onto the PS3? I can't find it posted anywhere.

Thanks.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #115
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Real vs. Fake - someone mentioned Strasburg as an easy way to tell, and they're right. The maker of this fake actually spelled his name wrong, as "Steven". FAIL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #116
Pro

Polo Bandit's Arena

OVR: 7
Thanks!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblplay1212
Thanks guys for all your work.

One thing I noticed...

Joba was moved to RP and his stamina was dropped to 40. Ok, I can see that. However, Hughes was moved to SP and his stamina is still 38.

Just a heads up to anyone starting a franchise or league. Hughes needs a bump in stamina.
Quoting myself...
Old 04-06-2010, 10:34 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

To download the rosters manually, i would just use the link on the front page, download them to my computer, put them on a flash drive, and then put that in the ps3 to load it, correct? Thanks to all that worked on these. You guys make this unbelievable to play with the rosters!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #119
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
You have to go and remove guys from the 40 man roster BEFORE ending spring training.

In ST, the rosters are 40 guys, and have to be down to 25 for the MLB, AAA, and AA rosters for the regular season. Yes, its a pain but that is pretty much all you can do.

You are seeing this cuz the CPU is sending guys down as it sees fit.
Im thinking someone needs to post every teams opening day rosters in 1 concise spot so we know which 15 of the 40 guys to send down (on the last day of Spring Training I assume?)
Old 04-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1
Bought a PS3 just for this game, thanks for your time and effort on this project.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »