Home

Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 02:19 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 7
The tackling in this game is light years ahead of Madden, cant wait to rent it!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:25 AM   #90
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23
Do you see how all the players go to make the tackle!!! if that was Madden only one player would have made the tackle while the others just fall on the ground, in Madden gang tackles have to be triggered.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #91
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot

Visors, uni cloth, accessories, body builds, faces, hair, etc this will all come down the line with future installments; I'd rather them work the gameplay and AI first. Remember, this is a first build of a game, not the 20th+ Anniversary so they still have to build upon it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #92
All Star

OVR: 49

looks cool might pick it up used from ebgames or game stop...
Old 04-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #93
JEM
Banned

OVR: 18

Looks like someone at NM is a Bills fan.. It seems like in every video there is a team with similar color to the Bills. ( Could be the Chargers to but the Bills came into mind first )
Old 04-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #94
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
Visors, uni cloth, accessories, body builds, faces, hair, etc this will all come down the line with future installments; I'd rather them work the gameplay and AI first. Remember, this is a first build of a game, not the 20th+ Anniversary so they still have to build upon it.
these are my thoughts as well that's why i like the $50 price point cause it saying we're new give us a try. To develop a nex-gen game incurs high cost so 50 is a good deal. There is no reason to compare a games first offering to game that has been around for 20 years unless it accels past it. Plus both games are different but have football in common.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #95
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM
Looks like someone at NM is a Bills fan.. It seems like in every video there is a team with similar color to the Bills. ( Could be the Chargers to but the Bills came into mind first )
There are sure some Chargers colors in this trailer:

You also see many more though. As long as they don't have defaulted teams mixing and matching with like purple and a light color at the same time.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 03:33 PM   #96
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm as "sim" as they come when it comes to my sports games but how on earth can anyone not be excited for this game? Maybe it's not the truest representation of the sport as far as the details go, but OMG, the game in motion looks as lifelike as it comes when you look past the over-done player models. The player's movements are breathtaking, really.

I was on the fence about a pre-order but forget that ish, these guys deserve my cash. They've given ME exactly what I've been looking for in a football game since 2K5. The on-field action looks incredible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »