Home

Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #145
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 11: Video Doc Series - Audio Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
Not sure if this was mentioned but didn't we have specific stadium sounds in previous next gen Maddens? And weren't they taken away last year? I'm glad to see them back and upgraded but they shouldn't be advertised and something new to Madden.
They were in 09, but the music is new.

FLY EAGLES FLY

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #146
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears77
now i'm wondering if play the bear down chicago bears anthem after every touchdown?
I would hope so!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi34
Licensed tracks for the stadiums? SCORE!

This and the Gus Johnson confirmation have FINALLY got me excited about this game. Personally, though obviously not perfect, I really liked Madden 10, so the upgraded presentation aspects alone mean I'm in.
Why not just have custom stadium PA music for situations like ...3rd Down, 1st down, Touchdowns....that way, instead of hearing Zombie nation everywhere you can customize your music to the sounds of your team fight song when you score. I loved this in 2k5, only issue I had with it though, you would hear the custom PA music at the away stadium. It should automatically turn off instead of me having to do it manually. .....anyway, i still think Madden should go that route ....but at least their putting songs that are currently in rotation in EVERY stadium. I bet "Tonights gonna be a good night..." is gonna be on there. I really got tired of hearing that lol at Dolphin Stadium.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
nice on the stadium sounds!

how much should we bet that in 12 we will see custom sounds added as a feature ala' 'sounds of the show'?
Or ala..2k5. They were the originators of that feature. Just sayin'...
Old 05-25-2010, 01:05 AM   #149
Banned

OVR: 15

yeah I dunno, it seems like they were just talking about songs that played around the league in various stadiums, I didnt really get the impression they were gonna have bear down chicago bears... I hope im wrong though, Id take that any day over EA licensing something like 'Crank Dat'. I have a soft spot for Thunderstruck though cuz its the white sox intro =) I hope they have Bear Down in though, its a big part of being at a bears game and I and others mentioned it a lot on this board.

It would even been cool to have the PA-crowd interaction at bears games with 'THERES A TIMEOUT' 'WHERE?' '- ON THE FIELD' 'OHH', even though i think its kinda stupid =P. But thats something you hardly EVER see on TV because its usually for a TV timeout.

Those vikings sounds, and IN-COM-PLETE in denver, and whatever stupid *** **** they do in green bay after a first down, have been in various games. Im pretty sure the 2k series had them, maybe even back to the DC versions?
Old 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #150
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0

Those vikings sounds, and IN-COM-PLETE in denver, and whatever stupid *** **** they do in green bay after a first down, have been in various games. Im pretty sure the 2k series had them, maybe even back to the DC versions?
At least Green Bay has a stadium that's filled every week.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #151
Banned

OVR: 12
Here's an idea, quit polishing the fender, and re-build the engine, its looks fine, but runs like ****.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #152
Rookie

idigfoo9's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
At least Green Bay has a stadium that's filled every week.
+1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »